NEurope
Slaggis

It's Britney, Bitch.

And that is a negative thing how?

Because now when I'll watch Batman Returns I'll be reminded of this wank song.

1. Break The Ice

2. Stronger

3. Early Mornin'

4. I'm A Slave 4 U

5. My Prerogative

6. Toxic

7. Unusual You

8. Touch Of My Hand

9. Heaven On Earth

10. Everytime

11. Me Against The Music (Rishi Rich's Desi Kulcha Remix)

I've said it before, but her only album that felt like anyting more than just another product from the Britney Spears franchise was In The Zone, the one with Toxic on it (the one she went crazy after making).

That's the same with any song (that isn't fundamentally bad). It's just people are willing to give Britney the time of day (for some strange reason). If you invested the same time in Bjork/Tori Amos/PJ Harvey/credible-artists-who-people-write-off-as-weird, you'd like them more and more.

I do with everything really and I either do or don't. I did with Florence and the Machine and I still hated her voice and I sometimes can't make out what she's singing sometimes. I loved Britney since Baby One More Time came out when I was a kid and I love her just as much now. I can't say I've really tried listening to Bjork, Tori Amos, PJ Harvey or anything like that so I can't really say I do or don't like them but now you've caught my interest, I'll give them a go!

1. Overprotected

2. Stronger

3. I'm A Slave 4 U

4. Break The Ice

5. Out From Under

6. Toxic

7. Circus

8. Everytime

9. If U Seek Amy

10. (I've got that) Boom Boom

11. Out From Under

12. Crazy

13. Mmm Papi

14. Mannequin

15. Do Somethin'

16. Outrageous

I'm giving In The Zone a re-listen, and am falling in love with her all over again. "Touch of My Hand" and "Breathe On Me" just ooze sex appeal, without any of it seeming forced.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Plus, Brave New Girl is heaven to my ears.

I understand the hatred against her, because she's just seen as this puppet. But the quality of some of the music just cannot be denied, no matter who had a hand in it. Even so, she brings that something to the song no one else could. Blatantly one of the defining pop voices of the past 10 years. I'm just praying this new album isn't going to be a lesser imitation of the brilliant Blackout. Heaven On Earth is is still my personal favourite of hers. The production is just mind-blowing on a set of decent headphones.

Edited by Slaggis

I literally can wait no longer. Teasers are a nice way of stealing the thunder from Gaga's just released new single too.

I adore how it looks like she's bitch slapping a drag queen version of herself. If only.

Edited by Slaggis

The teased images are completely un-teaser worthy so far.

However I suppose hype what she wants/the record company wants. The single is 74% fail so anything to make it seem better...

GO ON BRITNEY! SHOW THAT BITCH WHAT'S WHAT! lol.

Seriously though, I was laughing at that video. All that went through my mind was "FATALITY!" after the bitchslap. What an odd teaser! Still, it's quite memorable, haha. I love the fact how she managed to floor her with a bitchslap, that was epic, lmao.

After about 1:40 seconds, it's amazing. I love the breakdown segment, and the colours look fantastic in HD.

What has she done to her face.. something just looks different. Super massive forehead and non-existant eyebrows maybe, I dunno.

Ah I get it.

"If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me?" It's that pick up lines joke.

It's such a shit video. My god...the product placement! And why is it only Jonas Akerlund vids where it hits you over the face?! At least in Telephone it somehow...fitted.

The only decent visual bit is the extended breakdown. Even then...they teased this for over a week! WHY?!

What a mess. She looks like she just shat herself/would rather be in bed than starring in her own video.

The song is a non-event too.

NEXT

I agree with Slaggis. Past 1.40, it's awesome. The extended breakdown part is just terrific, I loved it a lot and I wanted to see more of Britney's bitchfight. I wished there was a full video of that, lol.

That's what the wait was for! That was terrible!

Why has she just put herself in a Sony HD advert?

I take it, they made that video for her? It just seemed like a combination of all their recent ads!

Her album leaked today/the other day.

It's..alright. Obviously actually quite bad, but I like the production enough, it's the current trendy/chart sound but with a bit more of a slight "dubstep" edge/sound in places (though this sound will be completely mainstream in a few months I expect). As always her albums are perfectly adequate and reasonably enjoyable trashy dance records. It all sounds very european (dance).

I like I Wanna Go I think. I love the whistling.

Pathetic!

Why don't you just go back to bed Brit. Obviously you can't be arsed being a pop star anymore.

Also, non-event dancing + lip syncing (is it just me or does she not even have a microphone on?) = what's the excuse??

The music video is boring also. Britney now seems quite conservative among the Gagas and Rihannas. That might be quite quaint, if she could still dance.

Sigh. I just miss this Britney:

Edited by Pancake

After about 1:40 seconds, it's amazing. I love the breakdown segment, and the colours look fantastic in HD.

What the fuck is up with 2:45? That's fucking dubstep!! And good dubstep too!

Also, non-event dancing + lip syncing (is it just me or does she not even have a microphone on?) = what's the excuse??

Non-event?! She's walking like a pro and shaking her head as if she was in a Herbal Essences ad. And that bit where she walked up the stairs at the end... Inspiring stuff.

Let's not forget the bobbing on the spot.

[she does have a mic on]

I'd rather watch a Herbal Essences advert than this, so maybe it'd be a good move for her!

Oh 0:45 makes me laugh. Such a "i can't be arsed" move. :laughing:

GMA performance: looks/sounds like eurobeat/para para to me...maybe she needs some kind of makeover/reinvention. She's had the same hair for so long!

That music video doesn't make any sense to me :(

Britney seems to have been living in those thong corset things for the last few years, as though her thinking is... well maybe the sight of my slightly chunky behind will make up for the fact I seem to have forgotten how to do everything popstar related!

It doesn't Britney.

I know! And notice how this particular corset thing has added light up boobs for added distraction... still doesn't work Brit!