NEurope
Slaggis

It's Britney, Bitch.

What the fuck is up with 2:45? That's fucking dubstep!! And good dubstep too!

Her whole new album actually has really good production. :hehe:

Dubstepny, The Holy Spearit.

Go on RiRi, give her a hand! :D

I like it, like it.

Edited by Retro_Link

Oooh whaaaaa?? Is this for real? :o It sounds like some amatuer DJ spliced their voices together. Like one of those mash ups that are always knocking about! Brit sounds like a robot! (but i kinda like it).

Shame it's a remix, so... no vid! Bummer.

Oooh whaaaaa?? Is this for real? :o It sounds like some amatuer DJ spliced their voices together. Like one of those mash ups that are always knocking about! Brit sounds like a robot! (but i kinda like it).

Shame it's a remix, so... no vid! Bummer.

Yeah no video, but it's official!... britney's got different lyrics for the second verse.

Britney sounds alright... (does she ever not sound like a robot?)... it's the best use of Britney for a while anyway! :p

I saw Rihanna tweet a couple of months ago, asking who people would like he to collaborate with, I wonder if this was the response... and so they put this together to get something out there?

She tweeted about an upcoming duet the other day, and here it is!

Radio station z100 released an exclusive duet between Rihanna and Britney Spears Monday morning.

The two remixed Rihanna’s hit “S&M,” and Spears added some salacious lyrics of her own. “Shut me up/Gag and bound me/Cause the pain is my pleasure/Nothing comes better.”

advertisement On Sunday, Rihanna tweeted “I got a #SEXY collabo comin your way supa dupa soon!!!! OH YEAH!!! By popular demand….” and minutes later, added “It’s BRITNEY BITCH!!!”

Spears answered by tweeting “You’re such a tease! I like it, like it…. -Britney.”

Edited by Retro_Link

I think you're right! Cheap and cheerful, crowd pleasing mode! :heh:

Kinda fun though.

I could have sworn I JUST posted.

Basically.

Even though it sounds like Britney has a cold/doesn't deliver the lines at all as well as Rihanna, it feels like such a powerful statement having them both there. A female duet that ISN'T about fighting over the same man is refreshing. Has there ever been such a duet between two "superstar" female singers that is not only directly about sex, but about bondage/S&M? Loves it.

Go on RiRi, give her a hand! :D

I like it, like it.

This is officially my favourite song of 2011 at the moment! Rihanna and Britney together is just awesomeness! Fuck chains and whips, this excites me!

I love it, love it! :D

I would also love to hear Britney do her own version of S&M.

Gag and Bound!

I'd quite like to hear them do something original aswell, but this is really working for me right now! Very sexy!

You're right Paj, it works because it's a refreshing, sexy, change as far as duets go. The song's just right for that.

I'm floored. Rihanna wants a video so she can "spank Britney". I need that in my life.

tumblr_ljiawquGkX1qez00mo1_500.jpg

Supposedly Britney's releasing Till The World Ends with a "special guest" also. Could be Rihanna...then again, it could be Ke$ha considering she wrote it. Speaking of, the video:

Anything that includes Britney poking her head out a manhole is good in my book.

Edited by Slaggis

Anything that includes Britney poking her head out a manhole is good in my book.
caddyshack-06.jpg

Was my first thought.

Jackass + Britney = random. :p

Did she really do it? Or did they just film her getting into the portapotty, then have some random blonde do the dirty bit...

That looks entirely fake...surely she'd have to be strapped in to be safe in that thing?

Funny that she did it...I like that she doesn't take herself too seriously.

surely she'd have to be strapped in to be safe in that thing?

Good point. I bet it never even left the ground, they just shook the camera a bit and squirted her with a water gun!

that's so fake, she's not even dirty... just wet, and that was a dummy being thrown around in the portapotty because they are strapped in on the proper version

I think she did actually do it but their reactions (them puking and stuff) are fake. If you notice when the portapotty comes down, shit and piss burst out where as when we see Britney, it's just blue stuff.

As Paj! said, it's good she doesn't take herself seriously.

YOU SPILLED MY SKITTLES BITCH.

She's a decent comedic actress, which is surprising. Oh, and I love when I hear people asking if that jack-ass thing is real. Surely it's blatantly obvious it's a skit? She got in, and then got out, and they fired it up. She did another on the same show:

One of her best in absolutely ages. I love all the silly little references. Cross Roads 2: Cross Harder. This, coupled with her genuinely decent dancing and live singing on the tour makes me happy to be a Britney fan. It's nice to see her actually wanting to be there again.

267839_1815620910583_1241905591_31694555_6251318_n.jpg

Edited by Slaggis

Video passed the hotness test!

But I'm just a bit bored of Britney... it's the same stuff over and over now with that damn autotune sound.

I'm thinking of using her new video as a sleeping aid.

Brit can't put on her socks nowaways without looking like she's trying too hard. She's the fakest popstar we have. WE all know you'd rather be taking a nap Brit!

Britney's looking very hot in that video....and the song's not bad too.

Video is a bit "...". I appreciate it tried to be a joke though. I love her quake click. Sadly all she did was get them onto Invuln. [/reference for Chair/ReZ]

She looks great. And slightly less bored than usual.

I still really like the song.