Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

@ those people who aren't voting Cube when there's clear evidence on the table. You are making me very suspicious of you. There are no write ups in the game, so you're going have to trust me. I got info saying Rummy is neutral, and he was. Just trust me.

I will vote as soon as Zell tells me who he protected.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that we have no idea about what happened.

What? I targeted you, i wasn't made aware of any kind of interference.

Ok, pretend i'm a backwards cop. I know one person who is town. So if i turn out to be a backwards cop, we get at least one mafioso. I'm 99% sure that that isn't the case.

It's so annoying how people are so reluctant to vote. Does anyone else have anything more solid than my info? Please speak up if you do. Why are people so cautious in these games? In a game with no write ups, you have to trust the info gatherers that come out and give you some info. If you choose to not lynch Cube now, what will actually make you lynch him? What else is there that someone can come up with more solid than what I've got?

Why would Dyson lose interest so easily if the had the best townie role possible?

Also we already lynched a townie, so forgive us if we are a little cautious.

We're covering our bases, thinking of all possible conclusions. Before deciding to vote.

See if Zell had said MadDog I would be more than eager to vote.

The power to sacrifice my ability to vote to become immune to night kills is my only power.

And you didn't think being invincible from the start was the best course of action?

I reckon the whole defensive state thing is bullshit. Do you PM chair saying you want to become immune? Is that your only power?

Such an easy thing to make up. He's mafia, so he's not going to get nightkilled. Which will make his power look legit.

A couple of good points have been made...

Why would Dyson lose interest with a detective role?

The mafia could have redirectors/tamperers.

But why would cube use his power and protect himself from night-killings when it's a lynch he's in danger of... vote: cube

I'm not fully convinced though. We launched in too quick with Heroicjanitor and it backfired on us. Although we do seem to finally have someone coming forward with info, it seems a bit too convenient.

Just my suspicious mind and all but it could be that the mafia had an idea to set one of themselves up as an investigator to force another lynch on a townie.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!