NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemens' Mafia - Sign ups

I say, my fellow N-Europe mafiosos, this event will take place not too long from now. Those who haven't signed up yet are advised to do so as soon as possible.

It would be splendid if we could have at least 20 participants, you see.

If you aren't in this list, feel free to consider signing up.

Participants:

(18)

-Cube

-dan-likes-trees

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Diageo

-Dyson

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

-gmac

-heroicjanitor

-Jayseven

-MadDog

-Nintendohnut

-Paj Meen Ah

-ReZourceman

-Sméagol

-Tales

-The Peeps

-Zell

Newcomers:

-Rummy

-chairdriver

-aqui1a

-mr-paul

Edited by Jonnas
Automerged Doublepost

Verily!

If only we could have an additional couple of participants for this joyous occasion...

I suppose I may subtract one of my planned roles...

Salut

The Peeps told me about this mafia game you play on here, and I'd like to join in!

I'd be a total n00b at it, but I am willing to make The Peeps teach me everything I need to know.

Thanks

Aqui1a

Is it time for you to go, Jonnas, before some dickbag jumps in before you start?

(Thats what she said)

(To your mother)

(PS I don't normally do your mother jokes because I don't like them, btu you did one to me, so its fine/even/etc)

(PS you smell)

Is it time for you to go, Jonnas, before some dickbag jumps in before you start?

That already happened, but I will start my game this weekend, regardless.

This is mainly because Jayseven's mafia is so slow, I think people can keep up with mine.

I think three mafias can exist at teh same time, if one of those is mine :P my last one lasted something like 2 months, was only like 3 nights long and I think there were several other mafia games started after mine and completed before it!

You can start as far as I'm concerned, I don't do (or prefer to do) more than 2, but I'm dead in the awesome mafia :D :p.

(Are you talking about me?)

"Dickbag" is too strong a word, but you're the second guy to jump in front of me. Point is, I'm not letting anyone else do this, now.

Any more space? I'll play, I've missed these games!

Woot! Blast from the past! I'll need to create an extra role, but that's fine.

Anyway, I just need to write those roles before sending them. Weekend it is.

"Dickbag" is too strong a word, but you're the second guy to jump in front of me. Point is, I'm not letting anyone else do this, now.

To be fair, Rez has pulled a quote from weeks ago (in one of the other threads) where he said his start date would be around 18th October and you then saying you'd start yours after his. I think Chairdriver pushing in has confused things a bit - not that I have a problem with that (except for rudeness), 3 games at once suits me fine :awesome:

To be fair, Rez has pulled a quote from weeks ago (in one of the other threads) where he said his start date would be around 18th October and you then saying you'd start yours after his. I think Chairdriver pushing in has confused things a bit - not that I have a problem with that (except for rudeness), 3 games at once suits me fine :awesome:

But that was sooooo long ago... :sad:

Anyway, no hard feelings for ReZ or chair, really.

Precisely. I was finding it a bit annoying that I was being accused from ten different people in ten different threads.

But that was sooooo long ago... :sad:

Anyway, no hard feelings for ReZ or chair, really.

My start date was on every update in the mafia general thread. But anyway, yeah. I just don't like being told I'm in the wrong when I'm not.

I still have hard feelings for ReZ.

<sigh>

(cue ReZ's "that's what she(?) said" comment.. They should implement a button especially for him, right next to the thanks button).

Edited by Sméagol