N-Europe

What do you feeear?

Raining_again

Honestly I'm not really that much bothered at all by any other insects, I quite happen to like quite a few of them too, however, there's just something about spiders which freaks me the fuck out. I'm better than I used to be, but they still send weird shivers through me.

Not more than just 10 minutes ago, I felt a tingle on my skin, looked down, see spider sitting/running across my shoulder, mere centimetres from my face and on my bare skin in my bed, totally freeze up for 10 seconds in confusion and fear. I don't like to kill them if I can avoid it, but this time it was me or the spider, and now I have a squish stain on my bed sheet :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spiders aren't insects, though. I actually like spiders a lot, and avoid killing them if possible.

Though a spider that decides to surprise you is a frightening thing indeed. That's how I react if I find a big spider on my shoulder, it's just HOLY SH-GOAWAY and swat it as far as possible.

Spiders aren't insects, though. I actually like spiders a lot, and avoid killing them if possible.

Though a spider that decides to surprise you is a frightening thing indeed. That's how I react if I find a big spider on my shoulder, it's just HOLY SH-GOAWAY and swat it as far as possible.

Arachnids are still related enough to insects for me to find the whole bunch creepy. Though I hate spiders the most. Ironically, though, I actually think spiders are extremely cool creatures (the same with a lot of insects), but they just creep me the fuck out!