N-Europe

Pokemon Live Action Movie

ReZourceman

I thought that looked pretty good. Like the concept behind it.

Nice little touches aswell like the protest signs "Pokeballs are too small" lol

And in Oaks lab you can see like biology postsers of Pikachu anatomy, haha.

Thought the Pokemon looked alright for a low budget, expect Pikachu, too skinny and looked horrible, nothing like the cute mouse we all love, just more like a rat :heh:

And anyone notice the blood on the Geodudes fist, think he was beating an Alakazam too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhmmm... i guess makes a bit of sense but none of the other pokemon seem "starved" or anything.

Just noticed, what's happening to Squirtle at 27secs.... is his shell exploding or something :(, poor Squirtle.

Wonder would Nintendo ever green light such a project... likely not.... but it would be interesting. Wouldn't mind if the people behind this made a full fan movie and released for download, haha.

EDIT:

Following a link on the vids decription on youtube there is an interview with the people behind the vid

http://shogungamer.com/news/live-action-pokemon-movie-full-hd-trailer-and-interview-its-creators

There were a few jokes we ended up cutting, like Meowth snorting crushed up lines of Rare Candy

Would have loved to see that, haha.

hhhmmm... i guess makes a bit of sense but none of the other pokemon seem "starved" or anything.

Just noticed, what's happening to Squirtle at 27secs.... is his shell exploding or something :(, poor Squirtle.

Wonder would Nintendo ever green light such a project... likely not.... but it would be interesting. Wouldn't mind if the people behind this made a full fan movie and released for download, haha.

EDIT:

Following a link on the vids decription on youtube there is an interview with the people behind the vid

http://shogungamer.com/news/live-action-pokemon-movie-full-hd-trailer-and-interview-its-creators

Would have loved to see that, haha.

I believe another Pokémon smashed (as in cracked) Squirtle's shell. While I liked the gritty style, it did hurt a little watching one's cute, childhood monsters in such harsh battles. Also, what is it with people always having to go for this typically gritty, mafia-like style when making fan films of something originally not violent? It's getting a bit tiresome, I find. Try to be more original, people!