N-Europe

Cheap Phone Deals & Headphones Pray?

dwarf

OK so my phone is a fudging old Sony Ericsson. I'm currently ripping myself by topping up £10 a pop on 02 payasyago. I need a good phone for under £100 (please don't suggest unresponsive touch-screen ones, I've only seen the iPhone do touch screen well personally) and a good deal for it. I don't mind what network either.

I'd like to know if there's any good deals you guys know of, prefferably £5-10. If it's a contract, £5 a month would be much better, if those deals exist. Otherwise a £10 top-up every now and then that lands free texts would be great.

I don't mind paying for calls because I don't use them much, texts is vat i vant.

I thought the recent £5 top up with unlimited texts on 02 payasyago was perfect, but a friend told me that you actually have to top up 10 quid and then 5 quid is deducted, but gives you free texts. Mehh, it's confusing.

----

Also, headphones, I'd like a stonking pair of headphones. Budget limited to £50 though. Don't want buds.

Whilst you may not get much for 50 smackers, they've got to be better than the free ones that come with Apple products.

thank_you18.jpg

I'm on the pay and go simplicity thing, it deducts £5 from your credit and gives you like a ridiculous amount of texts for the month. So you can effectively top up £10 every two months, you don't need to top up every month so I find that's pretty cool. No reason to get a contract really with that, unless you can get a better deal on phones/allowances. Personally though, I'm all about the texts and not about the calls, and it does me quite nicely! I used to top up £10 about every 6 weeks(got the 300 text allowance then...text away my £10 after they expired -.-), but now I've radically cut down my topups thanks to it.

EDIT: Didn't read the thread, just seen that tesco £6 thing, for a quid extra that ain't too bad