N-Europe

Mario Kart Revolution

david.dakota

Well for a start, it should come free with a wheel expansion for the controller. Will be so fun with gyroscopes. Also you could use the controller to lob shells/bannanas etc. at opponents.

But hm.. I'd rather 100% new tracks personally. And I think possibly a big change. Dunno what though. I don't want to see it for a while though really, happy with MKDS at the moment :laughing:

No kart selection anymore, just the standard kart and that's it.

Of course eight player wifi and an 8 player battle mode where two characters are on one kart like in double dash but over wifi one can rotate the screen to have a look at the enemies and shoot thing at them while the other one can conveniently steer.

32 tracks would be awesome, half of them being retro tracks otherwise just the normal 16.

A blue shell that hits again everything in it's way (as in MK64) but doesn't do such a big bang.

Kart controlling with the stick-add on and weapon controling and drifting with the remote.

Lots of characters and Miyamoto who appears randomly on some tracks :heh:

mario kart rev could control like this: (only one of my ideas btw)

Steering is done just like normal with the nun chuk add-on

Accelerate - 'A' button

Jump - z1 or maybe z2 (whichever is more comfy)

Brake - not really thought of as i dont use it in mario kart, could use the z button that is not used to jump

Use Item/throw etc - Now come the interesting bit. Mario kart has always been fire this straight ahead or drop it behind etc... but with the rev it is now possible to add more skill to the mix. lets say you have a green shell, a pretty limited item normally but with the rev controller you could bring out the green shell with the 'B' (trigger) button, to fire it you just release the button, but... flick the controller left and release could make you launch it left at a player to your side. Flick the controller towards you and you drop or fire it behind you etc. Now the limited green shells become very handy with a skilled player.