NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

They sure are, which is retarded really, given that would mean no game is allowed to use the word scroll in any of their games.

Seems like Notch isn't too worried mind you.

Notch has announced via Google+ that he's re-working the biome code to allow for rivers. Its not clear whether or not they will be included in the adventure update or not, but it sounds like they will be.

Has anyone else installed the Yogbox mod pack to Minecraft? I finally got around to it this week and got it running smoother today. Just trying to get to grips with all the new stuff in it.

I'm guessing rivers will have current, otherwise they shouldn't have been too much bother to implement.

I'm hooked on this now, btw :D

The rivers look amazing, regardless of whether or not they have current.

Has anyone else installed the Yogbox mod pack to Minecraft? I finally got around to it this week and got it running smoother today. Just trying to get to grips with all the new stuff in it.

I tried it, but I really didn't like it much. It just felt a little too crowded. Ended up getting rid of it.

Hopefully the villages in 1.8 will be a little bit more spread out and be balanced better.

Just about to try and install the Better than Wolves mod. I did actually like the Yogbox but it kept slowing down the game some days and running fine the next so it just got a bit annoying. Its one i'll go back to though when I get a more powerful computer.

This has probably been posted before but there is a Pokémon mod for minecraft!

Oh wow!

Hmm, I installed yogbox, bit disappointed, don't know what I've done wrong, but half the mods wouldn't work when I logged on, boo!

Whats not working then? Did you tick all the boxes during the installation?

I ticked them all, except Israphel, cleared minecraft.jar before I started etc, but things like the map etc just won't work.

I'm not entirely sure why, some things do, but I'm sure there's something I missed somewhere.

Imagine if Minecraft came out on the 3DS :love:

I'm completely addicted to it. My friend has a server that we play on, got a pretty nice castle going :laughing:

Decided to set out and explore the land a bit more so I made a map and went about filling the area around our homes. Found a cave and went exploring, found so much iron! Then I died just as I got out :( but thanks to the map I knew where I was! So I made another and went back and got my stuff. True story :D

I love Minecraft :laughing:

I'm completely addicted to it. My friend has a server that we play on, got a pretty nice castle going :laughing:

Same here :D my colleague and I have server which we basically work on every lunch break :heh: I've built two skyscrapers, he's into things like automated farms and mine tracks

Is that with stuff you've mined yourself?

A couple of my friends just give themselves the blocks and build with it... I don't find that as much fun though so I don't do it myself.

Everything's legit. I don't really see the point in inventory cracking to be honest.

Exactly. Where's the fun and challenge in building and creating amazing stuff if you have unlimited access to all resources and the ability to fly, even?