NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

First image of our thriving new server, please join us before all the land is taken up :p

newserver.jpg

With houses like that, I really hope you have disabled

Flint_and_Steel.png

Well its whitelisted so if anything like that does happen, its someone on here and i'll be pretty pissed.

...although I did build a fireplace earlier and set light to my ceiling :p

Well its whitelisted so if anything like that does happen, its someone on here and i'll be pretty pissed.

...although I did build a fireplace earlier and set light to my ceiling :p

Haha. I would ask you to white list me but I tend to go a bit bat shit insane with some bow and arrows. But if PvP is disabled, my tendency to accidentally kill some one is eliminated..

The choice is yours my friend! (username: McTrevor)

Yeah PVP is disabled

Then I can guarantee the safety of your servers inhabitants. If you could add me it'd be appreciated! Cheers.

thanks for the add happens! Is the server down at the moment? I'm trying to get on but having some technical difficulties >=( Having bother with my own server as well so its probably something on my side >_>

Boo, that sucks.

Sorry I didn't get on tonight, I won't be on tomorrow as I won't be home til late, I promise I'll try this weekend after Eurogamer.

This game is so punishing :(

I found an amazing cavern and explored it for a bit, found an abandoned mine with loads of chests. I'd just collected a few rare treasures and some iron when I decided to make my way back... ended up finding another mob spawner. I went to deal with it but it was a fairly open space and I just got surrounded and died - you die way to easily I think! I lost so much stuff and I've pretty much got nothing again now :p

Those cave spiders are NASTY!

Me and Peeps found a massive abandoned mineshaft system, then we both got killed by a crazy number of creepers and a nest of cave spiders. Although I recovered some of our winnings, allowing me to complete the official NE railway, which goes from the default spawn point into town. It could do with a few more powered rails, however, and once that's done it'd be cool to make some stations.

Edited by Supergrunch

lol I got discouraged after losing all my stuff again but I'm glad you got enough stuff to complete the railway :D

It's so fun looking through all those mines but it's so hard to keep your stuff with the amount of creepers around!

I inadvertently found that abandoned mineshaft last night. By inadvertently I mean that my laptop turned its WiFi off so I got disconnected and when I reconnected, I'd spawned in the mine which was nowhere near where I was when I was disconnected ::shrug:

No idea how that happen cause, as I said, I was nowhere near the mineshaft but really annoyed because I got jumped by 4 cave spiders and lost a large stack of iron, loads of coal, smooth stone, melon seeds(!!!) and loads of other things.

It just became much more of a community game and I think weve had more people join in with the servers because it was in general chat

I inadvertently found that abandoned mineshaft last night. By inadvertently I mean that my laptop turned its WiFi off so I got disconnected and when I reconnected, I'd spawned in the mine which was nowhere near where I was when I was disconnected ::shrug:

No idea how that happen cause, as I said, I was nowhere near the mineshaft but really annoyed because I got jumped by 4 cave spiders and lost a large stack of iron, loads of coal, smooth stone, melon seeds(!!!) and loads of other things.

Maybe you were above the mineshaft and it dropped you in there by mistake?

I'm annoyed at losing melon seeds down there too! Had cocoa beans as well :(

1.9 pre-release will probably be coming out today. Id recommend not trying it out if you still wanna go on the server until the proper release comes out.

mineshaft.png

Found another abandoned mine. This one was a lot more secure and I was very careful going through it. Kept going back to the entrance to fill up my chest.

Found loads of melon seeds and even some diamonds in random chests :D

[edit] Just had a MASSIVE scare. The server restarted or something and when I reconnected I was back in part of my mine. Luckily near the entrance but I was worried I'd lost all my stuff. Got back home and it was still in the chest though - phew!

Edited by The Peeps

Minecraft 1.9 pre-release is out.. Jeb posted it on twitter.

NPC's now in villages. EDIT: NPC's confirmed for retarded AI.

Edited by Debug Mode

Im gonna hold off with any updates until the server gets its one as well.

Bukkit was updated today so we now have warps, sethome and we can lock chests. Ive left instructions how to do it on the NE hut.

Im gonna hold off with any updates until the server gets its one as well.

Bukkit was updated today so we now have warps, sethome and we can lock chests. Ive left instructions how to do it on the NE hut.

From what I'm seeing, it wouldn't even be worth updating it any way haha.

New nether blocks, fences and apparently dungeons.

Swamps look more like swamps, lily pads.

NPC villages have NPC's but you can't interact with them. Don't become aggressive when attacked or killed. Currently known as 'TESTIFICATE'.

Snow biomes back, Snowmen present.

Experience still does nothing.

Experience gained by jumping is an intentional test.

Endermen nerfed, no longer hold blocks.