NEurope
Nintenchris

Minecraft!

Endermen don't hold blocks... that was the coolest thing they did....

Kids were complaining about their spawn killer contraptions being ruined by them. I don't get it, this was the ADVENTURE update to entice you to go out into the world, kill mobs to get loot etc.

Notch should of just nerfed them to not move bedrock or obsidian. Them being able to move bedrock was just nuts..

For those not wanting to try the pre release due to multiplayer, you could easily just rename your 1.8 jar file and switch them around whenever you want to.

As soon as 'Hardcore' mode is introduced, I imagine there will be a massive spike of Minecraft 'lets play' video's on Youtube based around it.

Not that I mind some lets play video's mind, gotta love Kurtjmac's Far Lands or Bust.

For Minecraft videos I watch Yogscast, Hatventures and the FyreUK projects.

I think I've watched a few from the Yogscast, I can't remember it too well. I just go by my 'friend activity' and usually watch anything that looks promising and I believe the Yogscast has been in there a few times.

I think im gonna have to turn Creepers off. Getting sick of having to tidy up after them, usually after Aqui1a has been chased by one to someones house.

I've been playing the 1.9 Pre-release for a while. The biomes are MASSIVE now. I was wondering around a tundra biome for a few in game days, and I still couldn't find anything. Eventually I built a boat, and started to cross the ocean (They are very deserving of that title now) and found a mushroom island (no mooshrooms though), built a small base there to store a bit of stuff, recorded the coordinates, and kept going, I've been 'sailing' for several minutes now, and I can't find any other land mass.

I'm now over 4km from the spawn point and nothing but a few VERY small islands.

Edited by Emasher

Found the biggest abandoned mine & cavern EVER. I should've taken pictures.

237 iron (217 ore and 20 ingots)

24 gold (22 ore, 2 ingots)

2 diamond (ore)

Wish I had found some more diamond :(

[edit] and that's my night.

i found about 25 gold ores in one cave, the caves are freakin' awesome when you find them.

And the caverns are a bit mental.... nearly fell into one and it must have been at least a 50 block drop!

The caverns and caves have made the mining slightly easier because yeah you have to find them, but the effort pays off as there's more to be had without as much of the fruitless mining for hours!

WARNING HUGE IMAGE

That ocean 'bit' goes on for about 10km so far. When I first started the world, I was thinking the SNOW area was massive. Cartograph can't really seem to render the mushroom islands properly, but I think you get the idea. What Minecraft really needs at this point are bigger faster and more durable boats that have a chest, bed, etc. on them. Additionally, more interesting stuff in the ocean would be cool (Ship wrecks, coral reefs, etc.). Interestingly as well, squids don't seem to spawn in the ocean at all.

Edited by Emasher

I noticed last night that I'll have to change my house that I never started because of Happenstance, boo!

Haha, anyway, I'd also suggest omfgcata, they do a lot of big projects and it's quite good to see.

Why do people keep greifing my hut :3 it's like the most modest thing on the whole map. If you want a fucking sign, make your own.

It's on the left of the wooden hut, a creeper clearly blew up outside most recently and the door and sign are gone (again)

Hey Happen,

Would it be possible for you to let my brother on the whitelist? His username is spikesnow12345. He's very well behaved.

Cheers

Fuck it, that's it, starting tomorrow I'm getting back into this game. I miss it too much.

Ok as some of you know I added a mod yesterday that has a chest drop with your items in when you die but it was only working for admins. Im hoping ive fixed it now so it'll work with everyone, let me know if it does.

Well that was a bit poo last night, I made a really awesome cave and had a crafting table next to it and someone stole that and covered it up. Fess upppp!

Anyway, I'll be digging to find it today, as I want it back >.< :)

I need to work out what to do next. My house is pretty much finished with the redstone stairs, hidden escape, hunting buildings and automatic farming on the roof all done. I might start doing more work on the actual NE town. The paths have helped a bit but it does still just look like an area we all built instead of a town.

Eventually I was going to do a path from my house to the town. Maybe add some lampposts on the path?

EDIT: yay someone stole everything including a diamond from me, yay for pointless mining.

Edited by nightwolf

Sorry Sheikah but ive been getting complaints about your brother on the server so im gonna remove him from the white list.

What's he been up too?

Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow, I've not managed to get any of my stuff back, which sucks, but my mine should be big enough to get another diamond hopefully.