NEurope
nightwolf

The end of the human race

I'd prefer zombies, they seem a damn sight easier to kill and they die after a certain amount of time.

Bloody de-railing via arguing, silly buggers. Arguing will get you no-where if a zombie decides to bite you in the process!

Has anybody watched zombie strippers? Now if I were a zombie it'd be kinda fun to be able to talk...maybe not so much the stripping, but I think anyone who has seen it will get what I mean.

It seems to me that a zombie apocalypse would be somewhat easier to survive. Machines, if they're like what we've seen in The Terminator and The Matrix, are quite a lot more deadly than most zombies and much easier to destroy. Plus it'd be funnier, I think. :heh:

It would be pretty funny if a leviathan the size of a thousand suns decided to waltz into our solar system and flick our planet into oblivion. Thousands of years of pointless history and a billion years of evolution, and poof. It's all gone!

It would be pretty funny if a leviathan the size of a thousand suns decided to waltz into our solar system and flick our planet into oblivion. Thousands of years of pointless history and a billion years of evolution, and poof. It's all gone!

Shit happens in the purest meaning of the phrase.

Wow. So much debating on...zombies?! Really? :p

Scrolling down each page and reading a comment here and there, a bit silly if you ask me. I'd just pretend to be a zombie whenever some real zombies are around. They're aren't supposed to be the smartest of organisms so I think I'd have a good chance of fooling them.

Just a little make-up and...

4939695407_d53e593104_b.jpg

Done!

The real threat of a zombie apocalypse isn't the zombies themselves, it's boredom. There's no point in holding up somewhere if you're going to be driven insane by ennui, killing yourself and/or other survivors.

With this in mind I think something mobile, like an armoured convoy or boat, would be a preferable place to hole up as it would allow you to explore the land and change your scenery in relative safety.

In more general terms I think ladders are a cheap, effective means of zombie-proofing. The brain dead don't have the required coordination to use them, and you could always run an electric current through them for extra protection.

The real threat of a zombie apocalypse isn't the zombies themselves, it's boredom. There's no point in holding up somewhere if you're going to be driven insane by ennui, killing yourself and/or other survivors.

With this in mind I think something mobile, like an armoured convoy or boat, would be a preferable place to hole up as it would allow you to explore the land and change your scenery in relative safety.

In more general terms I think ladders are a cheap, effective means of zombie-proofing. The brain dead don't have the required coordination to use them, and you could always run an electric current through them for extra protection.

Also, regarding people's doubts as to whether electricity would be effective: Zombies may not be able to feel the pain, but the electric current would still create muscle spasms and thus hinder the zombie in its tracks.

Also, regarding people's doubts as to whether electricity would be effective: Zombies may not be able to feel the pain, but the electric current would still create muscle spasms and thus hinder the zombie in its tracks.

Thank God someone cleared that up :D

Today might be the end of me. Just destroyed our lawnmower, dad is gonna kill me!

how'd you manage that one?

Exactly, though if you could hold a whole swarm that way remains to be seen.

Would depend on the source of electricity, the amount of power, how you actually manage to electrocute the zombies, how rotten muscle tissue reacts to electric current etc.

Would depend on the source of electricity, the amount of power, how you actually manage to electrocute the zombies, how rotten muscle tissue reacts to electric current etc.

Hmm true, but if it go too large of a volume you could easily end up killing yourself.

Hmm true, but if it go too large of a volume you could easily end up killing yourself.

Very true. You always have to consider your own safety first. Your primary objective is always to avoid danger.

I think you'd be eaten first dear.

Not sure if that's in relation to the picture or the comment.

With regards to the comment, I think I'd have a fair shot :p I've never seen a zombie attack another, but who knows? :hmm:

Also, just to clear it up, that is not me in the picture just in case you thought it was! :laughing:

Not sure if that's in relation to the picture or the comment.

With regards to the comment, I think I'd have a fair shot :p I've never seen a zombie attack another, but who knows? :hmm:

Also, just to clear it up, that is not me in the picture just in case you thought it was! :laughing:

Damn, kind of disappointed now :(

Please elaborate :p

Its hard to remember what people look like, so after seeing that picture, I now view him as you. You can never change that.