NEurope
ReZourceman

Mafia General Discussion Thread

No - but them not having written it yet is no reason to skip them. It's totally possible to write it as the sign-ups occur.

No you haven't done anything to me ReZ :) I just think that if we're going to have a queue system, we should do it British and Proper, like. I'm sure they'll let you go if you ask them. Dyson's fairly busy these days, so really you just gotta ask paj and danny, and I'm sure they'll let you go ahead -- but if you don't ask then it's just rude. If you've already asked then I apologise and I'll unlock it immediately.

In the list I'd like my pirate mafia and heroes mafia switched so I can do the pirate one first please :)

Also ready to go whenever for either one. I'm behind Rez in the queue but realistically I think he's the only one ready to go besides Smeagol, so I have no objections. Star Wars mafia will probably end in a couple of days which will leave us with Rez and Smeagols. Not sure when Chair's would start though.

As I said earlier, I have no idea when I'll get around to do the Harry Potter one. I haven't been in a mafia making mood since the Colour Mafia, and I'll even let someone snag the Harry Potter theme if they really want to do that particular one. So you have my permission to skip me, ReZ. :) Everybody has that permission for the time being.

Thanks Jay. :)

Currently active Mafia Games

Star Wars Mafia (By MadDog)

Currently Signing up

Disney Mafia (By Chairdriver)

Battlestar Gallactica Mafia (By Sméagol)

Pokemafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons (By ReZourceman)

Signing Up Soon

Deathnote Mafia (By Diageo)

Firefly Mafia (By Cube)

Bare Bones Mafia II (By Dyson)

DC Comincs Mafia (By Paj Meen Ah)

Harry Potter Mafia (By Dannyboy-the-Dane)

Xpert Eleven Mafia (By Jayseven)

Pirate Mafia (By The Peeps)

Ice Cream Parlour Mafia (By ReZourceman)

Super Smash Bros Brawl 2 : Rematch (By Diageo)

Heroes Mafia (By The Peeps)

Undisclosed Mafia (By Jonnas)

Though I don't have to write mine per se, I do want to get a few ideas down. Whilst it's too late now, you have my blessing ReZ. :heh: Also appreciate being given the opportunity to ask btw j7, so cheers.

I want to do a Football mafia, but am i right in thinking not many people would enjoy/like that theme? :/

Well, j7 is running an X11 mafia at some point, I'd give it a while and see how that turns out first!

##########

But to be serious:

I've already mentioned a Star Trek mafia in this thread. I have a few other ideas, but I keep those to myself ;).

Most of all though, I'd like to see original flavour themes like In God We Rust and Gentlemens mafia.

Fruit and Vegetable mafia could be a lot of fun in the right hands.

I can only think of one person :p.

##########

(looking at the forums front page..)

Golden Sun theme?

Cluedo mafia?
\

Never played it myself (not really much of a boardgame guy), but seems like a perfect fit.

Now I have been reminded about pinball, I'd also like to suggest (no, not a pinball mafia) an Addams Family mafia.

Just to say I am not doing an x11 mafia. My next one is, as I've mentioned, post-apocalyptic and self made.

Playing Mafia with @ElizabethBanks and @maxhandelman. 4 townspeople dead to 1 mafia.

Now nobody can refuse to play mafia games.

Of course, his mafia is played face-to-face with other people.

A mafia game would be great during an NE meet-up.

Playing Mafia with @ElizabethBanks and @maxhandelman. 4 townspeople dead to 1 mafia.

Now nobody can refuse to play mafia games.

That is so awesome