NEurope
Frank

Phobias...

I just love when people post their phobias and just expect everyone to know what they mean.

I can't kill them though, I always capture them in a cup with a paper and then put them outside.

Good job Eenuh, extra points for that :D

I blame my Mum for making me fear them, her screeching is engrained into my brain from early childhood (she also screeches when sees spiders, Haii-Ohhhh!)

I've been wondering the same thing...a parent's strong reaction doesn't really help the child to accept whatever is being yelled at...just transfers the same (irrational) fear.

Well still, that scuttling pic is adorable.

I have allodoxaphobia, what do you guys think of this?

It explains a lot.

Whales.... not the country but the unnecessarily large things that live in the Sea.

i really dont like them, Humpback, Blue, Sperm Whale...

i think the size of them creeps me out the most.

I have arachnophobia, fear of spiders - and to a lesser degree related creatures. I can barely look at pictures of tarantulas and the like. While finding most insects pretty cool, I also generally dislike them.

I have arachnophobia...well I used to...I don't have it so much with spiders in the house but I still can't watch a movie or a clip or look at a picture without cringing or something. You can imagine my horror when I saw Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in the cinema, haha. I'm not so bad now though! :)

I have arachnophobia...well I used to...I don't have it so much with spiders in the house but I still can't watch a movie or a clip or look at a picture without cringing or something. You can imagine my horror when I saw Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in the cinema, haha. I'm not so bad now though! :)

Ironically, CoS seemingly overloads my phobia or something. I find it a lot easier to watch that than for example a real tarantula.