N-Europe

Design Internship

dazzybee

Hey guys, I run a few companies, and two of them (Film Production Company and Design Company) are looking for interns. It's full time, paid mini wage 3 month contract, with a potential salaried contract at the end of it.

If anyone is a great techie - primarily editing then apply.

We are getting an amazing response for the techie though; and only a handful for the design internship so wondered if people on here (I know there's a few who are in this field) would be interested.

You HAVE to be have graduated from University 2008 at the earliest. Here is a simple job spec:

Understanding/knowledge of HTML, PHP, Flash, Wordpress and XML

Creative in design as well programming and experience/knowledge of all programmes within the Adobe suite

Knowledge on how to develop apps for mobile devices (training may be provided)

Interest in using digital devices to market and create art

Familiarity of all areas of social networking

Great idea development and written skills

Excellent computer and communication skills

Desirable Skills:

Experience of marketing

Technical skills within filmmaking/editing advantageous

Full UK driving licence

If you're interested email me [email protected] and I'll tell you what you need to do to apply.

It's at Huddersfield.

The contact I have for the placement department is Fran Shaw.

I'll get the contact info from the web listings for you.

EDIT: (01484) 472782

[email protected]

That's her office number and e-mail.

Looking at the stuff you're after I know a bunch of courses and people that can do all that stuff, so I don't see why they wouldn't list it.

minimum wage is mean.

How is it? Most internships pay £250 per month. That's it. And I think they're great!

It's incredibly hard getting a job in these industries and you need experience, that's what these offer, with a potential job at the end of it (not minimum wage)... I don't understand what isn't great about it.

Bloody hell, can't give a job away :)