NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Awesome, Mike. Was there any trash talking before he left or did he blame it on 'network problems'?

I'm working all weekend mate, 7 hours on Saturday and 9 hours on Sunday. Unless it's on Monday too, then I'll go check it out.

If you are, let us all know how it plays.

I just did something freaky/amazing.

My and Cubechris were playing quick bomb on Warlock. It was a shitty game and we were being owned. We has one betrayer, and Chris and the other guy quit. I grabbed the bomb, one of there team was already dead. I crouched walked it until i was spotted then i got picked apart by a battle rifle. No shields - zomg no! I whipped out my shotgun, 3 headshot and a Triple Kill. Grabbage of the bomb and an amazing bomb plant. Im happy.

I just did something freaky/amazing.

My and Cubechris were playing quick bomb on Warlock. It was a shitty game and we were being owned. We has one betrayer, and Chris and the other guy quit. I grabbed the bomb, one of there team was already dead. I crouched walked it until i was spotted then i got picked apart by a battle rifle. No shields - zomg no! I whipped out my shotgun, 3 headshot and a Triple Kill. Grabbage of the bomb and an amazing bomb plant. Im happy.

Yeah, Well done, sounds mighty awesome :)

Shame the other matches sucked....

hello gents. im gonna be back online this weekend. make sure you're up for some awesome games

i'll keep you posted.

Channel 5 schedule is looking quite good tonight, even though there's no Hot Tub Ranking!

21:00 Not Another Teen Movie (Film)

22:40 Celebrities Uncensored (Entertainment)

23:10 My Secret Body (Health)

23:45 Commando Vip Uncut (Documentary)

00:40 Top Buzzer (Entertainment)

01:05 Orgazmo (Film)

"Sex.

More candid revelations and naked truths on the way the British feel about their bodies. The last of the present series asks much does sex affects the way we see our bodies, what our secret erogenous zones are and what we think about our own genitals and each others'."

^^ My secret body ^^

I'll be online-enabled some time next year - February, March-ish. If you're all still around then, I'm yours for the pwning.

so who is around? already signed mike up. chris you around?

im guessing n00b is at home, get him on somebody.

so who is around? already signed mike up. chris you around?

im guessing n00b is at home, get him on somebody.

What;s your gamertag? Same as before?

I wont be online for a while guys.

The room my PC normally lives in is being redecorated, currently the plaster has been ripped off and its coated in dust. So i cant connect my xbox to the PC to play Live.

:(

My last remaining microhpone snapped tonight while playing a bit of Halo 2. I'm not shelling out £20 for another microphone. There's a strong chane there will be no more Live adventures from R-E's number one porridge until I get a 360 in 2006.

Have fun without me.

Who's up for a game tomorrow night from about 9 onwards? We haven't played for ages!

2 words: Mario Kart.

I'll be out on the piss tomorrow night, too.