NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Just wanted to remind everyone that Team Hardcore is supposedly coming out today, so that might be something for us all to do later.

Sounds good. If I'm feeling great tonight, I'll come on Halo for some p0wnage, suffering defeat after defeat in a long enough succession to make me feel like talking to young children again.

See you there.

Chow.

Nobody play with Chris, he is a lag magnet.

You could say he's a lagnet.

LOL LOL LOL!!11one!1

I'd like to take full credit for the legendery game that was iceman. Seemed shitty making it up, but it turned out to be...gay.

So we now have two people not to play with: Chris and Jordan.

Winner.

Everybody muted you, you singing asshole.

Get your mum to play instead.

Team Nobcore more like.

"Third Chicken!!!" "British bitches!!11"

Sit down boys, we beat you.

Man, I love that about Halo 2. You can be playing against an absolute great player who totally negates his abilities with trash taking and as he's slandering you, you murder him mercilessly and he just goes deathly silent.

Dan and I just had one such game, and it was definately enjoyable... if not a sign of things to come with trash-talking and elite kids. One to watch, I'd say.

Man, killing that asshole was so immensely satisfying.

Halo 2 facts and figures

Well worth a look, no end of numbers on which game types get played most, which levels etc.

And facts like the following...

"If everyone had worked a $6/hr job instead of playing Matchmade games, they would have earned $1.1B."

"The Halo player who has played the most games to date (his identity will remain secret in order to protect his job) has played a staggering, mind-boggling 14,919 games, spending an average of six hours per day, and playing around 71 games. Per day."

"The Halo player who has played the most games to date (his identity will remain secret in order to protect his job) has played a staggering, mind-boggling 14,919 games, spending an average of six hours per day, and playing around 71 games. Per day."

I would've thought it was more than that. Before the ranks had been reset. I think I'd played 1000 skirmishes...

I would've thought it was more than that. Before the ranks had been reset. I think I'd played 1000 skirmishes...

Yeah, I'd played 1600 BTB's.

Did you guys watch all of Starship Troopers last night? I went just after the bit in the tent. Such a good film :D

But pretty gay watching it in a Halo 2 party?

No? Just me....... Ah ok

Nah, gay would be all the bum sex that happened afterwards.

But you weren't invited for that either!

Nah, gay would be all the bum sex that happened afterwards.

But you weren't invited for that either!

Haha was Blackfox the instigator?

Haha was Blackfox the instigator?

Nah, he was too busy showing his nipples off on webcam to the male friends of his little sister.

Nah, he was too busy showing his nipples off on webcam to the male friends of his little sister.

Haha!

He was pestering my sister, i think i scared him off ;)

Haha!

He was pestering my sister, i think i scared him off ;)

Did he think that your nipple was your sisters?

Is anyone Ranking tonight?

11:35 - Channel 5

Nice one Moria, I forgot all about that. I don't see why I won't be there, if everyone else is up for it. We've got last week to make up for

Did he think that your nipple was your sisters?

He did.

Also, i was actually playing good before. Awesome tier standard, don't think it was upto robot. I was just in the zone..

He did.

Also, i was actually playing good before. Awesome tier standard, don't think it was upto robot. I was just in the zone..

Didn't he realise it wasn't hers when you lifted up your top, and there wasn't a bra there? :indeed:

You were playing well there. Definitely not robot standard though :heh:

Didn't he realise it wasn't hers when you lifted up your top, and there wasn't a bra there? :indeed:

You were playing well there. Definitely not robot standard though :heh:

He was about 14, i sure he was hardly thinking about that. Also, it was quite close up so he probably didn't suspect much.

Just need to keep up this standard.