Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo Discussion

Cubechris

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you crazy lot still be doing the rounds once the 360 is out? Or ya'll moving onto a new game?
We'll most probably still be playing Halo 2 on our 360's until Halo 3 comes out. We've all had some great slayer games the past couple of days, i'm starting to get back into it.

I accidentally turned my Xbox off with my foot at about quarter to 12, so I logged back on and sent a blizzard of messages but I had a feeling that no one was actually watching the Lobby.

So I hovered for half an hour, watching some independent Scottish film about mentals and little kids with minds of their own (is their any other type of independent Scottish film?) and went to bed.

I accidentally turned my Xbox off with my foot at about quarter to 12, so I logged back on and sent a blizzard of messages but I had a feeling that no one was actually watching the Lobby.

So I hovered for half an hour, watching some independent Scottish film about mentals and little kids with minds of their own (is their any other type of independent Scottish film?) and went to bed.

Ah sorry man, I wondered where you'd gone to. I use the same TV for PC and Xbox, so once we'd all settled down chatting I only checked back once to see if you'd gone when I stopped hearing from you.

You missed me giving a wonderful live commentary of a Mario Kart Grand Prix against Jordan, Dom and Dabookerman though. (I came first in every race, naturally).