NEurope
Cubechris

Halo Discussion

Why would it take so long for them to put a few map options into an update?

Jeeze, Bungie are the slow ones! :(

I would imagine they're testing them to make sure they don't just turn out a load of unplayable game types.

They haven't gone far wrong in the past.

Why would it take so long for them to put a few map options into an update?

Jeeze, Bungie are the slow ones! :(

Well Jordan, my little warez whore, read the article and you would find out more!

During that time we work on building the spec, getting feedback from our community and internal team, building the actual files, getting the descriptions localized for all languages, testing everything on "Partnernet" (the test version of Xbox Live), hooking it up to Bungie.net and then coordinating the release with the Live team. It takes about six weeks to do all of those things while still allowing some buffer in case something goes horribly awry (like a Banshee showing up on Ascension in Team Rifles!).

Wtf, its asking me to write more characters..

The golf isn't a replacement for Halo, I know I played a few games yesterday, as did others. It's just a nice change of pace.

Anyone up for some Halo tonight? I haven't played properly for ages...

Not sure about that, there's plenty of golf that needs to be played..

Is the Scotland match on TV in England tonight? WE could do our own commentary to that tonight. :heh: Always good fun.

Is the Scotland match on TV in England tonight? WE could do our own commentary to that tonight. :heh: Always good fun.

BBC1 are showing the England match. Kick off 7:45pm.

BBC1 are showing the England match. Kick off 7:45pm.

OH well, we'll have 2 separete commentaries at the same time then. The Scotland match KO 7:30 on BBC1 Scotland.

Not me, I was away. Although I was at a Thai restaurant, I think the presenter was all the waitress' idol - they all looked exactly like her!

I'm double posting... but I don't care. It's 2 days since my last post.

Starship Troopers is on TV on Wednesday (Channel 5, unlucky Jordan :heh: ), anyone going to be watching it?

My uncle works as a programmer at the development house where the film-to-game conversion is going down.

Urgh, Haver. I hope its not that one that came out on PC demo a few months back.

That was awful, plain awful.

Jordan, you are no longer a peon! We changed your clan position!

To nothing! :shock:

See? This is why I like you guys. You carry on the cruelty and oppression even long after I've signed off.

[Edit]

Just wanted to remind everyone that Team Hardcore is supposedly coming out today, so that might be something for us all to do later.