N-Europe

Tyrannic

ReZourceman

You need to stylise it to set it apart. Basically, I think you've jumped too far ahead, you need to go back a bit and find a brief for what you want it to look like.

Sorry, I've been brainstorming book jacket designs a lot of today, so I'm in concept seek-and-destroy mode.

I've got a few ideas if you want to hear them and reject them.

Edit: Actually forget that. This is you baby! :D

Edited by Daft

Oh. I thought they were literally just sketches.

I dislike the style too, in that case. lol.

Is it meant to be humourous?

Wait....what do you guys think I mean?

This is to show what the characters look like visually. As in....Ludo will have that kind of facial hair, shadowy eyes and that kind of hair. Like, you cannot change an artists style, so they aren't going to look like my ones I know I'm not a great artist. If I've/.....given the wrong impression.....?

But yes, Jason is Hey Arnold's grandfather. :p

Is it meant to be humourous?

No. Its a serious emotional study about humans in an unthinkable situation....

Wait....what do you guys think I mean?

This is to show what the characters look like visually. As in....Ludo will have that kind of facial hair, shadowy eyes and that kind of hair. Like, you cannot change an artists style, so they aren't going to look like my ones I know I'm not a great artist. If I've/.....given the wrong impression.....?

But yes, Jason is Hey Arnold's grandfather. :p

Oh ok, I was thrown off by "appearance", as in this is what the characters would look like, all cartoony with the same kinda arms and stuff as your drawings. When you actually meant hair and clothes etc. OK.