N-Europe

Wanted: N64 Stuff

Pookiablo

Definitely.. no problem :smile:

I really have to get those pictures for you as soon as possible :heh:

Don't worry, I checked your old thread (remembered seeing them before anyway) and they're in great condition so don't worry about getting any more pics!

Just a small update for all you party people!

Tomorrow is the big day (also known as payday) and therefore I will be ready to send monies to those who have agreed on prices with me! / nando / this also means that I'll be able to do our trade (although I do believe you're busy until next week? Not to worry if that's the case). Also, I believe you either want another game or a bit of money for your not-so-great controller, yes?

So if you could all PM me your paypal addresses, I'd be most appreciative!

Another small update - have just purchased moorek's job lot off of him and have now (perhaps prematurely) added the games to my own list. I'm excited to play 'em (especially Daikatana to see how shockingly bad it really was)

Also, invested in an official Gold N64 controller (it's yellow I know but they don't do a gold font damnit!). I thought I should be playing in style :awesome:

If you're still planning on selling me your stuff let me know when you're ready to send it so that I can send payment. Ideally I wanna pay and not have to wait 3 weeks for it all to the arrive (I have a job/research to do and therefore must plan my deliveries around them!).

Thanks muchly folks :)

Update!

Good news - managed to win an Aqua Blue Nintendo 64 Console off of ebay the other day for a grand total of 99p! (well okay I have to pay a fiver for P+P) but what an awesome little deal!

It doesn't come with a controller unfortunately but I'm hoping that Moorek might be able to help me out with his if it doesn't sell on ebay in the next day or so.

/ nando / - PM me when ready to send stuff

lostmario - yes, I know, I haven't paid up yet but I'd really like more confirmation on when you intend to send these so that I don't miss the delivery.

Esequiel - haven't forgotten about you, may have to wait a week or two though as have spent a bit more money than I anticipated. Either way, I'm still very interested in your console and controllers!

lostmario - yes, I know, I haven't paid up yet but I'd really like more confirmation on when you intend to send these so that I don't miss the delivery.

Well, I have items finishing on Ebay next Saturday which will be posted first thing next Monday. So if you pay me this weekend, it'll be on its way to the post office on Monday Morning.

Hi,

I have some stuff you might be interested in:

Michael Owen's WLS (World League Soccer) 2000 (cart only)

WCW/NWO Revenge (no box, small yellow pre-owend sticker on instructions)

Figher's Destiny (no box, tatty instructions but 100% readable)

Hybrid Heaven (no box, but instructions in good condition)

Super smash Bros. (great condtion, box, tray and instructions)

Pokemon Stadium (cart only)

Mario Party 2 box, tray and instructions, (great condition, no cart)

Mario Tennis box, tray and instructions, (great condition, no cart)

I realise some of it you already have but I thought I'll just put it out there anyway, in case the boxes and manuals might be useful for example.

Sadly Mario Tennis and Party were lent out but never returned, no chance of getting them back now, Mario Party 2 cost me £45 back in the day, makes me wince just thinking about it. :weep:

I admire the collection you are trying to build, when I'm rich I hope to do likewise with the Gamecube.

Edited by pratty

That is a mighty collection, but you've got time.

He doesn't appear to have any Hori Minipad controllers, they are 3rd party controllers but I believe they were licensed by Nintendo, you could trump this guy by getting some of those, there're not cheap mind.

Those Hori Pads are quite adorable! But also quite expensive! Once a decent job comes my way I shall consider it!

Just a small update (yet again).

I've updated the main post to include my "Most Wanted" list! These items are what I'm currently most interested in buying (no doubt because they're rare or because I wanna play them) - so if you have any of them or know someone who has any of them and wishes to sell them, please get in touch!

• 3 weeks later...

Yo chaps, this is a semi-bump I suppose.

I've updated my games list at the top, so you can see what I'm still missing (still a fair bit). If you've got anything that you think I might be interested in, let me know as I am indeed still collecting!

Edited by Pookiablo