NEurope
Mokong

Eurovision 2010

Its tactical voteing we should get more points thanks Europe.

It does bother me a bit that you found that so fast, ShigeruTR, but it also tells me you're going to fit right in here. :heh:

As in anal sex.

Yes! :grin:

Germany one. :yay:

The song I predicted/wanted to win. :D

Also the only song I listened to, weeks ago! :p

RELAXO!

It does bother me a bit that you found that so fast, ShigeruTR, but it also tells me you're going to fit right in here. :heh:

Someone shared it on Facebook. :laughing:

JAZZ IN YOUR PANTS

I used to watch this but since Scooch, I've just lost faith in us a little. Andy Abrahams and that hot woman were great but it's a shame they didn't win. Not sure of this year's though. I've been on and off but I heard a song I really liked and I don't know which country she represented. All I know is that she was accompanied by a man who was the oldest man ever to appear on stage on Eurovision. Any ideas?

Anyway, I'd have voted for her.

Enjoying germany's song as we speak. Just wondering what toe "nates" are.

thats because the song was number 1 in 21 countries before the competition, going platinum..

In that case ireland should have just done a u2 song :D

Exactlt what I was thinking... if they want to win it so bad just get a pro band to doa song for it someone like U2 should win easy as they'd have fans all over Europe who'd vote just cuz it's U2. Hell every country should do that, UK could have I'd know... a reformed Oasis... Germany could have Ramstein (sp?) it was be the most awesome Eurovision ever, haha

So has everyone accepted the fact UK came last coz the song was shiiiiiiiiiiiit?

haha once again fail thank you eurovision now please PLEASE get rid of televoting.

I thought they already had a 50/50 jury/televoting thing?

Someone shared it on Facebook. :laughing:

JAZZ IN YOUR PANTS

...You're going to fit in N-Europe just nicely :)

So has everyone accepted the fact UK came last coz the song was shiiiiiiiiiiiit?

Which song was the UK's again?

*checks* Oh LOL that one. Yeah, deserved. :laughing:

you know if the Uk wern't automaticaly let through due to......whatever it is funding or some bullshit

ye totally wouldn't have made the final for the last few years :D

Exactlt what I was thinking... if they want to win it so bad just get a pro band to doa song for it someone like U2 should win easy as they'd have fans all over Europe who'd vote just cuz it's U2. Hell every country should do that, UK could have I'd know... a reformed Oasis... Germany could have Ramstein (sp?) it was be the most awesome Eurovision ever, haha

ha I remember HIM were asked once and they stopped the interview right there.

It's a career destroyer and everyone knows it. Maybe not if you win or if you're from eastern europe but certainly Dustin hasn't really been seen since over here and you ain't gonna see josh again either :)

seriously though they totally cheated. The song should be written FOR the eurovision. It's obvious germany won because everyone in europe already knew the song.

I thought they already had a 50/50 jury/televoting thing?

ya Did I miss that or something? I kinda walked in and out. did the jury give results?

it was quite bad but not the worst. Maybe it didn't have enough gimmicks for the eastern crowd to latch onto... fucking apricon in the middle of the stage for one country lol

Edited by mcj metroid
Automerged Doublepost

I don't watch this, Britain always comes last (or near last). Usually because we are crap (cough........ Jemini.........cough).

Heard some of the songs earlier, Germany's wasn't too bad this year. Didn't think much of our song though.

ya Did I miss that or something? I kinda walked in and out. did the jury give results?

According to Wikipedia, the results shown already had the jury's meddling. I'm guessing they make an average based on both televoting and jury opinion.

Either way, the British song sucked, and didn't stand out at all. What happened to Ireland was much more unfair, though.

I'm quite chuffed Belgium got in the top ten. We even were in the top five until all those Eastern Europe countries at the end started to vote for each other. =P

But yeah, great result, especially since we hadn't made it past the semi-finals since they introduced those (seven years ago?). And I'm sorry, but the UK song wasn't good at all haha.