NEurope
Dyson

E3 Speculation Thread

Last years Ubisoft event was so fail, they had James Cameron speaking about absolute shite for 45 minutes.

I only ever watch the big three. I wouldn't bother with Nintendo but I don't want to miss out on the lolz.

This year I'm planning on watching EA, Nintendo, and Sony. The others just don't interest me. The Nintendo one is the only one I'm really hyped for though.

Tuesday is the day I have to study the most, damn you Nintendo. The only one I would watch really, and then I guess I'll watch the other 2 after the exams if I'm bored.

I'll be watching Microsoft, EA (mainly for Criterion's NfS), half of Nintendo's (I won't be home in time) and I'll probably watch Sony's for lols.

That looks....interesting. The picture's obviously not big/detailed enough to pass any judgement. It doesn't look that much smaller. I hope it is. I've been waiting for something like this. I don't trust my old 20Gb 360.

I can live with Kinect. At least I'll never have to hear another American presenter drawl "Natal".

That angle doesn't really flatter the redesign; it looks like an Alienware PC, not exactly the type of machine that's inviting to the casual audience Microsoft are supposed to be courting. Perhaps it looks better in the flesh like the latest PS3.

Kinect is an utterly, utterly terrible new name for Natal.

Like all names we'll get used to it and it'll just become normal.

From the disk tray it doesn't look any smaller...which is lame tbh, considering how old the 360 is. I was getting that Alienware vibe, too. Given the right price I'll definitely consider switching up to this, though.

Built in WiFi, finally.

Kinect is an utterly, utterly terrible new name for Natal.

It's alright. Certainly better than "Occulus" which someone was rumouring earlier.

1y73th.jpg

It looks like you cant used the same harddrive for the slim version and used the same insert disk design as the wii.

Dude, calling that slim is pretty generous. I think it's longer and shorter.

Dude, calling that slim is pretty generous. I think it's longer and shorter.

Yeah it would be probability be called Xbox360 Kinect.

Do you reckon this will be bundled with Natal/Kinect while they slowly phase the older model out.

Sounds like a good idea, if they did that. It really would be like a new console launch.

Do you reckon this will be bundled with Natal/Kinect while they slowly phase the older model out.

Sounds like a good idea, if they did that. It really would be like a new console launch.

I think so because I remember there were rumours going around that they were going to do that.

Zoomed image of the console.

mmtdx.jpg

Maybe it's not such a bad time to have a RROD paperweight on my hands..

The best poster of E3 2010:

179720100614_024755_2_big.jpg

4697066997_33cc00aa6b_b.jpg

Kevin Butler at E3. :heh:

Signed posters for the first 100 entrants

4698120362_b33b80fa43.jpg

Really i'm only interested in the big three conferences, but if Mirror's Edge 2 doesn't make an appearance at Sony's or Microsoft's i'm going to have to watch the EA conference. Is there anything else rumored from EA I should be interested in?

Really i'm only interested in the big three conferences, but if Mirror's Edge 2 doesn't make an appearance at Sony's or Microsoft's i'm going to have to watch the EA conference. Is there anything else rumored from EA I should be interested in?

Need for Speed should be interesting. I predict that it will essentially be a re-branded Burnout racing games (with the Burnout name staying with the driving-but-not-really-racing gameplay of Paradise). There's also Dead Space 2, and they could surprise us with some new games.