NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v4 - Now 33% faster!

Like in actuality, it's going to be 50%* faster, as the time response limit is being lowered to 48 hours. Only major change to things, post now to signup!

For those who haven't played before, dese da rulez;

For those unawares, here's how it basically works. You recieve a PM with a picture and a caption from the person before you, both independant of each other. You then draw a picture for the caption and write a caption for the picture. The picture can be in any image editing program(even a crude thing in paint is brilliant enough) or a paper drawn one scanned/photo'd in. Once done, you forward these both(caption and picture) along in the same PM to the next person in the line, as well as CCing it to me, cos then I have them all and when the game is done I put them in a pretty post for everyone to see. Still confused? Look below all this for previous, 100% actual genuine N-Europe forumtelephony! Once you've sent your PM to the next person, it's generally accepted that you post here with some witty phone related repartee, just so all other participants can see that the game is moving along.

Oh yeah, you also only have 48 hours to get done, preferably alot less than that(and this limit might lower in future) cos otherwise the games move too slow and everyone gets impatient and angsty and annoyed and filled with rage, or at least I do anyway. If I do not recieve your PM within 48 hours of received the last person's, I shall forward the previous PM to the next person, if that makes sense.

If you ain't played before, don't worry, sign up and join in, it's real easy and real funny! If you don't believe me, just check out the first posts of some of the older threads!

Most Recent Games(new-old);

Game 1:

Sony killed my children!

N-ETelephoneGame8.jpg

SPOILER: The twist in Scream 4 is that the PS3 did it.

n-etelephone.png

The killer was nowhere to be seen, having escpaed through a hole in the wall. A broad-daylight killing, his bloody chainsaw left calmly on the table beside the motionless body of Ghostface. More importantly, a message is scrawled on the wall- What is "301"?

FTNOME.png

The crime scene showed only a hole in the wall, the murderers bloody chainsaw, tiny hamsters and the victim; a human sized brown coloured garden knome. Sawed through his chest.

6xxies.png

After the poo sheep had samurai slashed the giant poo gnome, they decided to go eat the massive knobbly bobbly

Call9.png

Rituals of the shit people involve sacrificing fecal wizards whilst feasting on a detatched penis.

Game 2:

tellly45.png

Sarah didn't know what shocked her most: Her husband jerking off to static on the computer screen, or the ghostly duck and rhinoceros present in the room.(The rhino and duck were accidental, being on the other side of the paper and from the earlier game, damn fine eyes there though Danny!)

4jrp

The Devil bought out his "phallic" objects, a horned dog and a super-duck. All under the control of his penis-shaped remote.

DEVIL.jpg

The devil chuckled as he activated his robot spies using his dildo remote control.

Devil.jpg

The Devil, whilst laughing uncontrollably, grabbed his dildo-shaped-saxophone-shaped-handset (That is is two-toned pink and purple) and ordered his minions to shoot their pistols in the air.

forumtelephone7.png

Two penis' in the hands of the devil are worth one in the hands of three midgets.

inthehandsofthedevilare.png

Game 1:

God...is a DJ.

Forumtele2.png

And on the eight day God laid down some heavy beats, and he summoned forth the quartet of musical spectres, the green, red, pink and blue orbs of musical genres.

Call8.png

The emo, punk, rasta and indie ghosts got really scared after they saw the fat priest it the holy ghost.

5b7d849f631fd3d9de4c70d4baa97a32.png

Inky is being ate by a priest while, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, and Yellower are spacing off. Greeny is just smoking a joint.

N-ETelephoneGame7.jpg

With the rampant promiscuity and drug-taking the "coloured" children were taking part in at the time, it was no suprise that none of them noticed Little Boy Red being devoured by a priest.

n-e.png

The sun shines only on blessèd drug consumption.

ftele7.png

"Feels good, man" the lesbian couple agreed, as they smoked apples outside of the stormy city.

Game 2:

telly111.png

The haughty Italian noble brutal butt raped his young daughter.

CIMG0040.jpg

Italian speed dating was not quite what Julie had imagined.

penisphone.jpg

Men love cars. Not barrel carrying, scar faced women (Spambot did follow up to say he meant scary faced women, but...)

pick.gif

Enraged by his pink skin, his crazy facial hair, and the fact that the banana car had just hit his best friend, Ronny decided to "pull a Donkey Kong" and throw barrels after it. The car, that is.

banabnacar.jpg

A sickened Robotnic threw a brown "substance which in-advertantly took out the love of his life, a dis-formed banana loving white Echinda.

aheartrendingscene.jpg

Dr Robotniks' heart broke as he realised he had just hit his beloved, banana-craving Celebii by accident.

ForumTelly.png

Game 1:

'I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, she said you're moving with your auntie and your uncle in bel-air...'

DerpDerpDerp.png

The old woman beat the chav so hard he dropped his briefcase and ran home.

anothercall.jpg

Old woman with telekinetic powers attacks husband with suitcase!

34xA

Joseph was understandably consternated to find his tap emitted lightning instead of water.

N.png

As the sun began to set, once again it seemed that Beauregard's haunted taps poured blood all over the floor. However, when he checked, the taps were off. He's terrified, but he's not leaving.

N-ETelephoneGame6.jpg

The most common reason for when French people encounter malignant spirits is when they drink red wine from bathtubs.

ForumTele.png

A drunk, gay, French, Canadian drinking blood while serenading a ghost.

Game 2

telly1.png

"Olé!" The Mexican Pickle cried out, as he danced saucily for his new man-companion.

Telephone2.png

The Italian chile loved grinding cripples.

Game2FTW1.jpg

The fat assed Red pepper was serenading a confused Grandpa Joe.

noclueshere.jpg

The Mexican chilli singing contest sure confused the visitors.

chilli.jpg

As John and Mindy walked through the door, they realised they had stumbled into a live show of The X Factor in the land of Mexicans and Jalapeños.

telefonen.jpg

The angry Mexican sat in a club watching a hot pepper dance on stage when a blue suited biker crashed through the door.

picez.png

Game 1:

'But there's two people doing it here faster than any person could!'

Aaaa.jpg

Man becomes astonished at the Future Sports of the Olympic games.

nextgenpicture.png

"Oh no, Norway is trying to light Ireland's pants with the Olympic Torch!"

0226102136.jpg

The person cried out in horror as the flag people swapped flowers for trousers.

ForumTelephone.png

"Oh, my!" cried the surprised lad, as the United States and England watered their cities in delight.

2MST

Giant armless capitalists piss over cities

Giant head shocked in awe.

G2:

Sinistar had previously suggested to me to draw a picture of Hitler on a unicorn riding into battle between Rhinos and Ostriches, or something.

telly11.png

"Hitler road on his goat, with his three-strong Rhino army ahead of him, and they both road towards the new enemy, the army of ducks."

LeSigh2.png

Once the horses had evolved into a civilised bipedal race

they waged war on the pyramid sparrows.

N-ETelephoneGame5.jpg?t=1267128693

The brave donkey knight fought off a horde of evil chickens.

DONKEY.jpg

The minotaur brutally fought off a flock of rabid blue tits.

MINOMADNESS.png

The Mighty Horned Beast Man had wandered into a cave of flying avatar breasts.

telephone.jpg

*Cleverly pointed out by Mr. MoogleViper

Edited by Rummy

Once again, i'm in. Always love this, will enjoy this as long as it remains.

I'm in. As long as my PC doesn't shit itself this time.

I'm in. As long as my PC doesn't shit itself this time.

Lets hope not, there be nothing that is hated as much as a borked PC.

I'm so in, I just came with the energy of 1000 suns.

Awesome.

RUMMY!

As good as you've been/as much as I love you...it might be faster if someone else held it? *braces for assault*

RUMMY!

As good as you've been/as much as I love you...it might be faster if someone else held it? *braces for assault*

Someone hold him down.

I toldja I'd never run awee

Now led me go

--

It was just a suggestion.

*twiddles thumbs*

Yeahyeahyeah. I was waiting for more signups! That and I'm kind of crap at starting these things, but nevermind. I'll start it now with what we've got(and the reason I don't make it 36 hours is because I reckon I'd be in trouble for being too slow :P). Here's the order of play, game to start within the hour.

1. Sinistar

2. Dyson

3. Danny

4. Paj

5. ReZ

6. Gazareth

7. Marcamillian

8. Moogle

9. Jimbob

I realise Marcamillian didn't post, but he's playing dammit!

Edited by Rummy

Exactly, people can always jump on. That's why Rummy was being silly when we was waiting for more sign-ups. :heh:

Oh yeah I'll blates play if you'll let me join on the end. Just been a little busy for t'internet lately.

Good timing, I was about to power off my PC for a week. I'd better get cracking.

It now belongs to Danny.

Do you have the package, Danny?

Guess I can't signup now, even though I want to.

Yes, you can, it'd be the reason I was telling you to signup :p

1. Sinistar

2. Dyson

3. Danny

4. Paj

5. ReZ

6. Gazareth

7. Marcamillian

8. Moogle

9. Jimbob

10. Smeagleman

11. Ron

12. Spambotius Maximus

13. Supergrunch

14. TNT

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

I have a package, and I have the package. I've sent one of them off - which one is up to you to find out.