NEurope
Nicktendo

Quit Facebook day: 31st May '10

whhhaaat?

If you don't like facebook you don't really need a DAY to celebrate leaving it... Jeez...get a life =P

No-ones making you join/read your stupid friends updates!

I'm not saying I don't agree with you, as I do. What I was saying is that insulting a person by calling them a retard for that is not on.

I agree with you. While I agree with Pookiablo's post, I don't think using such a harsh word to insult them is right tbh.

I left a year ago. I stopped visiting it in May and then two days after my birthday in June, I deleted it. I didn't share hardly any information at all. As far as I recall, Jimbob was the last person to leave a post on my wall wishing me happy birthday and I ain't sure whether I thanked him or not so here is an 11-months-late thank you, lmao.

But yeah, I agree with what Pookiablo said but I think calling them retards is a little bit too harsh. Their behaviour is idiotic but I wouldn't say the person themselves are idiots. if that made any sense, haha...well you get what I'm saying...right?

Ah yes people being awkward and wanting something to complain about.

I like facebook, it's probably not perfect but it does its job for me and is a massive step from bebo anyway( which should be self-destruction as we speak actually)

If I had to nitpick it would be the games. I mean there should be proper games on it besides farmville and the crap mindjolt stuff but hey.

There are those guys who make a big thing about joining it, then do and hate it after a few minutes.

it's just people looking for something to complain about and lol at 15,000 committed. facebook have what.... 400,000,000 active users last time I checked?..

Facebook are already trying to change things anyway, not because of that page but because they generally know they made a complete cock up of their last privacy stuff and want to rectify it.

I still don't see an issue, people are easy to delete, hide etc. If people want to put every detail about them fine, just make sure you go in settings, have people become so bone idle that they'll blame the company itself rather than sort it when its not hard to find?

Haha, I like the look of that Websuicide thing though. It's almost worth having a crack at it. Not to my Facebook, though..can't imagine retagging 700ish photos! :D

I care a lot about privacy.

Which is why I've took the time to properly set-up my privacy and account settings on Facebook.

I'm no more concerned about Facebook's data mining than I am about my bank, phone company, etc.

The only thing you'll find about me other than what's already on my website/last.fm/etc is: "My one regret in life is that I am not someone else." - Woody Allen

Oh no, someone might now try and sell me a Woody Allen DVD.