NEurope
Rummy

Everybody Draw Mohammed Day

Anything that blocks them from watching Comedy Rainbow can only be a good thing :p

I don't think it will make much difference, the extremists are already insane :heh:

No offence Rez!

The Facebook page has now been removed. What the fucking shit

Disregard this, I suck cocks.

Page is back up, faith in free speech restored!

Kinda reminds me of Christianity.

You know, hundreds of years ago when they had the crusades, when they burned people at the stake and when they made websites called "God Hates Fags".

Wait a minute....

Kinda reminds me of Christianity.

You know, hundreds of years ago when they had the crusades, when they burned people at the stake and when they made websites called "God Hates Fags".

Wait a minute....

Oh yeah, because the ills Christianity has wrought upon the world totally means that Muslims are allowed to kill people for "disrespecting" their prophet.

Religion is hardly the entire problem. If it weren't for these people who took it too seriously, it might still be an effective way of controlling the masses.

I'm just glad I got out of it young.

Oh yeah, because the ills Christianity has wrought upon the world totally means that Muslims are allowed to kill people for "disrespecting" their prophet.

I don't know how you read that in what I said at all. I didn't say one thing permitted the other, I was merely taking a dig at the crazy things organised religions can get up to in the name of completely intangible things they've never seen with their own two eyes.

Indeed - the "it's our turn" defence (also used by China and India about pollution) is entirely hollow.

I don't know how you read that in what I said at all. I didn't say one thing permitted the other, I was merely taking a dig at the crazy things organised religions can get up to in the name of completely intangible things they've never seen with their own two eyes.

But it is written!

An on-running in-joke between my dad and I is that if he is proven wrong by me, then he quickly writes down what he had (falsely) thought, and claims, "but it is written", and now I've started doing the same.

Well, he finds it funny, and I'm slowly turning into him. Shit.

Yeah it stopped for me too, but I can't find it anymore so we'll just have to imagine the prophet himself intervened.