Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Gears of War 3

Shorty

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me about half an hour to get something to eat and i'll be on then. Have you done RAAM's shadow in 4 player? That shouldn't take long.

No I haven't. I seem to remember there is an achievement relating to playing as a certain character from the RAAM's dlc as well and doing something with them in single player.

Will see on live then, just on PS3 at the mo.

I haven't played any games for almost a week (super shock) as been feeling ill just been watching tv.

@Hero\-of\-Time

How about tonight then? Unless people are watching the footy.

Watching the footie i'm afraid...

Footy, mate. Also, you didn't care for Avengers so I may delete you from my friends list. :D

WHAT Dog... How could you! :cry:

• 4 months later...

I was so bored on Friday I decided to complete the campaign. Christ on a bike it was boring. Get behind cover, shoot. Rinse and repeat. What was other peoples opinions on it? Just seems after the third game it's completely worn itself out with no knew ideas.

So dug this back up from page 6...

Anyone interested in 4 player co-op for an insane playthrough?

Ugh! Where were you about a month ago?! lmao. I would have took your hand off at the offer but I think (and hope) that three of my mates are going to do it with me. Still not sure on whether it's going to happen or not but I'll keep you updated. :)

I could give you guys a hand if you want, providing that you are just doing an achievement run so we can skip the cutscenes and blast through it.

That is all I am after! :)

Do you think we could get away with having one idal guest account to make up a fourth with the three of us playing? Or do you think that would cause problems and would be better with a fourth human?

Some parts may be tricky, although the idle player would be a good resoawn point. I'm happy it give it a go with just the 3 of us if you want. Insane isn't that hard with a few of you, especially if you put the mutators on.

Cool.

Still not done it. Still up for it. Name a day.

Well I'm free pretty much all day today, and tomorrow evening. Not sure about Sunday evening yet.