NEurope
S.C.G

Wednesdays...

Wednesday has a pretty cool and unique spelling. It also is named after Odin and anything related to a Nordic god is generally win, therefore I like it as a day. In fact I don't think any day is particularly bad, it's just the things that happen on that day.

Wednesday has a pretty cool and unique spelling. It also is named after Odin and anything related to a Nordic god is generally win, therefore I like it as a day. In fact I don't think any day is particularly bad, it's just the things that happen on that day.

Aren't all the days named after Norse deities/beings?

Thor-sday, Freya-day etc.

Yep, apart from Saturday, which I think is named after the roman god Saturn and Sunday and Monday, which are named after the sun and moon.

The best day is probably Thursday. You get that feeling that you have worked hard all week and have accomplished something, and then have only one more day to go before the weekend, and rest comes. I love Thursdays.

Sundays are half and half. Part of me is enjoying my second day of rest, and the other part of me is thinking "sheeeeet, it's work again tomorrow. Where's the bluddy weekend gone?!"

Couldn't agree more. I always get that Sunday feeling, usually around 5-6pm. Thursdays, well they always are great days. Except commuting home, Newport station usually has a force of Police searching many peeps with bags.

I thought they were named after numbers?

Monday one day

Tuesday two day

Wednesday huh when?

Thursday third day.

Don't tell me I've been lied to.

Monday one day

Tuesday two day

Wednesday huh when?

Thursday third day.

Don't tell me I've been lied to.

I've always been told that Sunday is the first day of the week and that Monday stands for moon day.

Might be different for you crazy Brits

Monday is considered the first day generally, but based on the old religious view or something Sunday is. It's just two differents ways of looking at it.

Wiki agree´s with you on that.

Weird seeing people calling it that, makes me wanna go:

Monday one day

Tuesday two day

Wednesday huh when?

Thursday third day.

*scrambles through his brain*

OH FRIENDS!

Wednesdays are Badass. :grin:

If Wednesday was an animal then it would definitely be a Muscular Bear throwing rocks at trains!

*scrambles through his brain*

OH FRIENDS!

Wednesdays are Badass. :grin:

If Wednesday was an animal then it would definitely be a Muscular Bear throwing rocks at trains!

I'm glad someone got that. How dare people just presume I'm an idiot :heh:

Actually there's one Wednesday every year that's awesome.

I'm glad someone got that. How dare people just presume I'm an idiot :heh:

Actually there's one Wednesday every year that's awesome.

Don't worry, I'm even nerdier than I let on. :p My days correlate to what I watch.

Monday = The Simpsons + Family Guy.

Tuesday = Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory.

Wednesday = ...

Thursday = South Park.

Friday = Community.

Each is of course a day later than when it is shown in the US. :) So in actual fact through my calculations. Wednesday is a bit of a non day. The actual concept of wednesday is a muscular bear throwing rocks and trains though. :D

I'm not sure what day Cougar Town airs.