N-Europe

Valentine's Day 2010

Sheikah

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valentine's for me was a great day!

I finished work at 5, got back home and quickly prepared to go out. Met my girlfriend at the station (back from a PhD interview at Cambridge) with a bunch of roses, then went back to hers and gave her a framed photo of us both, a card and some nice chocolates. After much romance ( ;) ) we finally head out to Sapporo Teppanyaki and have a wonderful Valentine's meal. Two appertisers, a starter, a main course and some homemade ice cream and strawberries for dessert. A bit much for her to eat everything, so I helped there. Then we walked back and got in for past midnight (it was a late booking).

I'm in such a happy mood! I'm still in labs at this time but in a happy mood. Crazy. She's unbelievably awesome and I love her tons. :)

Ah my first valentines day with a girlfriend.

And I thinks it's over. Like the relationship. Quite easily the worst i've ever felt.

Yo bro, what happened?

Took the lady ice skating for an hour and a half, which we spent bitching and poking fun at little kids and people going too fast. Ah, theres nothing I love more than a good bitching session. Then we chilled out, went shopping, and went back to her mums place for a meal (which was fantastic). The worst thing that happened was that on my way back to our uni house (I had to come back early cause I have lectures on monday) I fell asleep on the tube with a huge bulging belly, and missed my stop by 7 stations. LOL. So I got home about an hour late.

Was rad though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!