Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

Celebi is the only event Pokémon I've got so far, so I guess I don't mind when something like Arceus inevitably wins. It's ashame though that a lot of the most popular legendaries don't even have unique Dream World abilities.

Did the Arceus or Rayquaza of the Japan and Korea giveaways get exclusive moves?

Celebi is the only event Pokémon I've got so far, so I guess I don't mind when something like Arceus inevitably wins. It's ashame though that a lot of the most popular legendaries don't even have unique Dream World abilities.

Did the Arceus or Rayquaza of the Japan and Korea giveaways get exclusive moves?

Nope, they didn't

Had a very brief power cut today, so I whipped out the DSi for a bit and played some Pokémon Black. Might see if I can get White on the cheap to play through the story again, don't like restarting Pokémon games and losing my collection.

• 4 weeks later...

Right kids

New WiFi event is live from today until the end of the year.

It gives a Level 50 Victini with 3 moves it couldn't learn, one of which nobody could learn until this; V-Create. A Fire-type move with 180 Base Power, but lowers Victini's Defense, Special Defense and Speed with each hit

• 2 weeks later...
Going to have online that works with my two ds' from nekst week(and hopefully 3ds too) so I want to trade the shiny dogs(preferably from ds games) and Victini and any other legendaries I have missed in the meantime. I also need the the fire starter for b/w. Forgot to trade that one over first in my White version and I don't want to restart when I don't really have to. Also need Purugly or the pre evolution. For some reason I have it in my pokedeks in d/p/hg but I can't find it anywhere.

To sum up:

What I want:

B/W fire starter

Shiny Raikou, Entei and Suicine. Preferably from a ds game.

Zorua or the evolution if I can't get the dogs from a ds game.

Purugly or the pre evolution

The 3 event legendaries on b/w if they have been released.

Nidoran female

What I have:

Every other normal Pokemon I haven't requested.

The following legendaries I have more than one of: (they may not all be for sale)

Articuno

Articuno

Articuno*

Zapdos

Zapdos

Moltes

Mewtwo

Raikou

Entei*

Suicune

Lugia*

Ho-oH(dream on ;) )

Latias*

Kyogre*

Jirachi

Jirachi

Jirach*

deoksys(ticket, personally gained on FR)

Uksie

Mesprit

Mesprit*

Azelf

Azelf*

dialga

Palkia*

Heatran

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

Landorus

Kuyrem

Victini

*not mine originally, but they are real.

Got working wireless now. List is updated.

Edited by Tales

• 1 month later...

For those of you with the English language games, a new WiFi event has been revealed. This WiFi event offers the special legendary Pokémon Mewtwo and will presumably have stats and moves that match the one in Japan last October. This Mewtwo had the special move Electro Ball as well as the standard Mewtwo moves of Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere and its signature move: Psystrike. This WiFi event runs from February 12th 2012 with no end date announced. This event has so far only been announced for the US, but the English games run off of the same WiFi servers so it's incredibly likely that the Mewtwo will be distributed then.

Jeez, can't remember the last time i played a Pokemon game. Looking at them now, they certainly have advanced a fair bit. Can't believe they can keep coming up with names for them all as well, never heard of 1/2 of them to be honest with ya.

You totally should. If you go with Black or White, you'll essentially be starting again. With these games, they ignore all the old Pokémon and characters until you've finished the game, treating it as a reboot of sorts. They intend for you to get the same feeling as when playing Red/Blue with everything being new

Edited by Serebii

You totally should. If you go with Black or White, you'll essentially be starting again. With these games, they ignore all the old Pokémon and characters until you've finished the game, treating it as a reboot of sorts. They intend for you to get the same feeling as when playing Red/Blue with everything being new

Which one would be the preferred one to purchase??

Which one would be the preferred one to purchase??

Hard to say. If you're going to communicate with players locally, then the version matters

But basically, it depends on this

643.png644.png

If you like the white one, get Pokémon Black. If you like the black one, get Pokémon White.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml <-- All version exclusives

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/versioncity.shtml <-- Changes in areas depending on game but gets a bit spoilery

Yeah all the features do

Do note though, with White and White Forest, you only get a small number of those old Pokémon. You can increase the ones you get by communication locally with a person playing Black

I see, probably wouldn't matter what version i got really. Don't know many people living around my area with a 3DS/DS with the opposite game.