N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother 2010

ReZourceman

But he was in usual suspects....what a film!!! He is an idiot though however he is making the show...funny though if he was a muslim or such like he would be labeled an extremist whereas he is christianity...he is simply labelled an oddbod.

On another note funny how much beef cisco has about wearing the mankini!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This series is the best Celebrity one yet IMO. Going out with a bang eh.

"I'm a need to shave" and Vinnies reaction was amazing.

and

Dirty Baldwin helping Basshunter on with the mankini! Hahahah!

Haha I loled hard when Sisqo was saying that.

Am I the only one who really like Stephen?

I really liked stephen at the start but his preaching is doing my head in and he should just keep his faith to himself instead on shoving it on the rest of the house.

Vinnie Jones or Sov to win :)

Agreed. We have a girl at work who is the same as him her facebook updates make for scary reading...

if you have Facebook join my group please :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=255556903527&ref=mf

I don't have Facebook but I do agree with it, haha.

I really liked stephen at the start but his preaching is doing my head in and he should just keep his faith to himself instead on shoving it on the rest of the house.

Vinnie Jones or Sov to win :)

YES! I'm loving them both at the moment. Either of them to win this! I'm glad Heidi and Katia have gone, they were both starting to irritate me. Katia with her nasally whiny voice and Heidi with her....just being herself. I feel sorry for Alex though because of Stephen constantly going on at him and now he's turned to God, haha. Maybe this could make Alex see sense that Katie Price is a horrible, gross bitch? Stephen next to go out methinks!