N-Europe

Saw II: N-Europe

Beast

sawn-europe2.png

LET THE GAMES BEGIN...AGAIN!

OK, I am doing a brand-new RPG game and I am leaving A Nightmare on N-Europe Street. The reason for this is because I have stupidly lost (and when I say stupidly lost, I mean accidentally and stupidly saved over) the entire game and I forgot to make a copy. I’ve been trying to rewrite what happens but it doesn’t sound as good as when I first written it. It sounds seriously weak.

I’ve looked on my computer and I have found the plan to SAW II so I have decided to use this. Same rules apply from the last Saw. To the people who participated in A Nightmare on N-Europe Street, I apologise and I have automatically placed you as characters in SAW II (also I am going to use the same characters but in SAW style). If you want to decline, PM me and I will understand and delete you from the game. First come first serve.

I need fifteen characters:

(WARNING: Some of the characters on here may not get a go. It’s part of the game, you’ll see. It all depends on the character)

Nicholai- Can you trust me? (Epic Fail)

Joanna- Would I lie to you? (Razziatore)

Adam- YOU DON'T KNOW ME! (Ellmeister)

Stephanie (Slaggis)

Brian (Mundi)

Alice- I love being high in Wonderland (Maase)

Liam- You look seriously familiar...don't I know you? (Jayseven)

Danielle (Dyson)

Jason

Tiffany (SPAMBOT 4000)

Ross (Paj Meen Ah)

Claire

Tony

Amanda

Pick who you want. First come, first serve and again, I am seriously sorry for the incident. Any questions you have, I’ll try and answer them ASAP.

Thanks to all who co-operate and I hope you enjoy :)

THIS WILL START IN SEVEN DAYS STARTING FROM SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER!

Edited by Animal

Can I be Tiffany? She sounds like a chav and there's no greater fantasy of mine than actually being a chav girl. Blates innit mates.

Your wish is my command.

And yeah, she is a chav, lmao. Inspired by Misfit's Kelly, haha.

C'MON PEOPLE, ONE MORE DAY:

Nicholai

Claire

Tony

Amanda

....I really need someone to be Nicholai to start the game off.

Anyone to play as Nicholai? I need Nicholai to start the game.

Edited by Animal

I'll swap to Nicholai if u need me to

Thanks alot :)

NICHOLAI VS JOANNA

GAME ONE

Drip…drop…drip…drop

There was a smell of blood and metal combined in the air. The room was pitch-black, you couldn’t see your hand in front of you.

“H-Hello?†Nicholai asked.

He tried to move but his hands and feet were tied to a wall. He struggled to set himself free but he couldn’t break free from the grip that was holding him back.

“WHERE AM I!†he shouted. “WHAT IS THIS? HEEEELLLP!†he screamed.

Nicholai started to panic, hyperventilating. He looked to his left and right and he could still see nothing.

“Who-is-this?†he breathed.

He started to cry, tears flooding down his face. He heard an ear-splitting scream.

“HELP ME! WHO’S DONE THIS! MY DAD WILL KICK YOUR ASS!†Nicholai at once recognised this voice.

“Joanna?†he asked.

“Nicholai?†she asked back.

The lights all turned on and in front of them, written on the wall in blood red letters:

HOW DO I JUDGE?

Underneath the question, resting on a table was a toolbox and a television.

“Who’s doing this?†asked Joanna loudly.

“….Jigsaw?†he whispered. “But he’s dead….I saw it on the news….â€

“This is obviously some sort of copycat!†she said straight after.

The television flickered on. A white puppet with spiral red cheeks wearing a suit came on.

“Hello Nicholai, hello Joanna, I want to play a game. All of your lives you have been judging people. You judge whether people deserve to be arrested or to be free. You abuse that authority if the crooks pay you a fat sum of money. You judge whether people deserve your help by appearing to their aid or not depending on their circumstances.â€

The television flicked to the picture of a woman, badly bruised.

“This woman, Martha, phoned you because she needed your help. She was being abused by her husband and was very close to meeting death.â€

Then they heard two voices from the television. One of them was Joanna's.

“Help, Oh My God, help me! He has a knife, he wants to kill me.â€

“Calm down, state your emergency.â€

“HE’S GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME, ARE YOU CRAZY!â€

“OK, where are you?â€

“133 Boulevard Road, hurry!â€

“OK-OK. I'll get someone on it straight away. I go home in five minutes.â€

"Are you fucking crazy! He's going to kill me!"

The conversation cut dead and then the puppet’s voice came back.

“Later on, this woman was stabbed ten times because you didn’t come to her aid. Tonight, I will be your aid for both...or one of you.

Running through your veins is a deadly poison that will kill you in two hours. In your left and right pockets are two needles. One will keep you alive and rid the poison, the other will activate it and worsen your condition. Your muscles will weaken and you will be paralysed from the neck down and you will lose your speech. However, the needles in your pocket may be useless…or are they? That is for you to judge. You have two minutes to have faith in each other otherwise, let’s say you’ll be screwed.

By the way, in both pockets, is a little note. I advise you not to show each other.

Let the games begin!â€

And the television went off.

Joanna and Nicholai was instantly released from the wall, hands and feet free to move. They both looked at the clock on the wall. 2:00…1:59…1:58…

“Oh God! I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry!†Joanna cried.

“When he said judging by the circumstances whether they get our help or not, I thought he meant tiny things, not someone being injured!†shouted Nicholai.

“Oh, get off your high horse! Don’t you recall a certain old lady getting robbed of her handbag, what did you do? Nothing.†cried Joanna.

“Yeah, because how many robbers and druggies are in that area? It would be like finding a needle in a haystack!†argued Nicholai back.

“Look in both of your pockets, find that note! We don’t have much time.†Joanna instantly said. She looked down at her note and held it close to her chest, she looked worried.

“What is it?†Nicholai asked.

“I can’t show you, remember? You read yours?†she asked.

Nicholai got his out and read it, whom instantly worn the same expression Joanna had. He nodded.

“Looks like we’re gonna have to trust each other!†Nicholai said.

“Yup!†Joanna agreed. “And we don’t have much time!â€

"What's in here?" asked Nicholai, pointing at the toolbox and opening it. He found a note saying 'Nothng will save you here'

"DAMN IT!" Nicholai shouted.

"Look! Not much time!" shouted Joanna to him.

She pointed at the corner of the walls. There were wires connected from the clock to jars with something that looked like rusty nails were inside them.

“OK, what’s going to happen?†asked Nicholai.

===

WELCOME TO SAW II: N-EUROPE.

THIS WILL BE HOW GAME ONE WORKS.

THE CONTENTS OF THE NOTE IS SENT THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGES. THE NOTES CONTAIN INFORMATION ON WHICH COLOUR NEEDLE IS THE ANTIDOTE AND WHICH COLOUR NEEDLE IS THE DEADLY POISON.

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE NEEDLE FROM THE TWO AND YOU HAVE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR ANSWER.

WHO IS TRUSTING, WHO IS CANIEVING AND WHO WILL BE PLAYED? CAN YOU REALLY TRUST IN ME?

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Just waiting on Razz now....

They both got their needles out of their pocket and looked at each other slyly. Nicholai looked panicked.

“My note says the dark green is the cure.” he said to her.

“Mine does too.” said Joanna.

They looked at each other and looked at the time. 1:00…0:59…

“Inject yourself if it’s not the poison!” shouted Joanna suddenly.

“You inject yourself!” said Nicholai.

They both looked at each other and looked at the needles.

“I will say one thing about the note, I’m not sure whether I can trust it.” said Joanna.

Nicholai nodded. “Me neither.”

Nicholai looked down at two of his hands where he was holding both of his needles and he gave her the dark green needle.

“Here!” said Nicholai, and he handed her the needle.

She did the same and she handed him the dark green needle.

They looked at the clock. 0:33…0:32…0:31…0:30

“You first!” said Joanna.

“At the same time!” Nicholai said and Joanna nodded.

“One…two…THREE!” and on three, they both injected themselves.

Nicholai was still standing, he was fine. Joanna had chosen the cure for him. He started to smile.

Joanna was standing too, she was fine until…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGH!” she screamed as she fell on the floor.

She was gasping for air, trying to talk but Nicholai looked at her with worried eyes. Joanna started to cry.

“I’m sorry, the note told me not to trust him! I thought the poison would be the cure!” he started to cry.

She closed her eyes.

“Joanna, wake up! JOANNA!” screamed Nicholai. “You bastard! You bastard!”

0:10…0:09…0:08

“LET ME OUT! I DONE YOUR STUPID TEST!”

0:03…0:02…0:01…0:00

“AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH!” he screamed, ready for the nails in the jar to explode.

But they never, the door just simply opened. That was when he looked at the nail jars.

“They were never meant to go off!”

He looked at the needles. “Were we even poisoned?” he asked himself.

He saw the timer reset itself counting from ten downwards. The other room was pitch black. He ran through the door very quickly.

It was a good thing he did because the door shut itself and he heard an explosion after he entered the dark room. The nails must have went off.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

ADAM'S TEST

GAME TWO

The lights suddenly turned on, blinding Nicholai. He looked ahead and saw a man hanging from his hands and chains attached to his feet. His neck also attached to a chain and he was blindfolded. On his right was two holes in a wall, he couldn't see what was inside. Beside the holes was a gauge that was in the wall.

"WHO IS THIS? HELP ME! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY, HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT!"

He looked to his left and he saw a television and above, writing on the wall?

SAVE ME?

"HEEEEELP!" he screamed.

The television turned on, the creepy puppet was peering at him.

"Shh!" Nicholai hushed him.

"Hello Nicholai, I want to play a game. Much like the previous game, you must be aware by now that my lesson to you is trust and honesty. Since you chose to be dishonest ("But I didn't!" shouted Nicholai) you have lost a secret about Adam but what you have gained is survival.

The person who is opposite you is Adam. Setting up people is what he does best. Putting an innocent person in jail is his trademark to keep himself out. What Adam doesn't know is someone has been watching his every move. Someone knows what he has done and this person can not be paid off with money. Instead, he plays the game. Can you trust him?

Attached to his neck, arms and legs are chains that will instantly rip him apart in a matter of seconds. He is blindfolded and will not see his punishment just like the innocent people never saw theirs. You simply have to judge whether he lives or dies. If you want him to live, you have to put two hands in the holes in the wall and fill the gauge. He will not know when his punishment is coming and neither will you!

Will you wash the blood off his hands to put blood on yours?

Let the games begin!"

And with that, the television went off. He looked over to the gauge and it was built into the wall.

"Great! So I can't piss in it then!" said Nicholai loudly.

"YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM! HE'S LYING! I'VE NEVER KILLED ANYONE!" he shouted, looking left and right wildly.

"Who said you did?" asked Nicholai.

"HELP ME!" Adam yelled. "Who knows when this will set off!"

What will you do?

A) I'm not putting both hands in there, maybe put one in there to test it out

B) Put them both in, I can't wimp out, someone's life is at stake

C) Make him sweat, he might tell me what happened.

"No!" said Nicholai simply, looking at the blindfolded man. "I want you to tell me everything. WHY would Jigsaw want you here?"

"I don't know, honestly. He has the wrong guy! Please help me!" he cried.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?!" Nicholai asked.

The man stayed quiet, thinking of the next thing to say. "JUST FUCKING HELP ME HERE! YOU'LL BE A KILLER IF YOU DON'T!" he suddenly shouted.

"Like you?" Nicholai asked.

Adam shook his head. "No, not like me. I didn't kill anyone! Now are you going to help or not?"

Looks like he's not giving info, what should I do now?

A) Put your hands through the holes?

B) Let him die!

C) Wait....a little longer....

Nicholai looked at the holes, scared of what surprise was lurking inside.

"Do it! Do it!" cried Adam. "PLEASE!"

Nicholai wanted Adam to shut up so bad but he couldn't bring the words to tell him. Instead, he raised a hand, knowing that wouldn't do any good because Adam couldn't see.

"OK...C'mon Nicholai!" Nicholai said to himself, hyping himself up.

"C'MOOON!" he screamed and he instantly put his hands in the mysterious holes in the wall.

Instantly he felt around for some kind of button or lever and he found them both at the same time.

"Got it! You'll be let out!"

He pressed both buttons in both holes simutaneously.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

He was getting stabbed in his hands. He looked over at the small gauge and it started to fill up.

"OH MY GOD! THANK YOU!" he screamed.

Another stabbing sensation started but this time, on his wrist. When stabbed twice, he looked over at the gauge, it was halfway full. Full of his blood.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!" he screamed in pain again.

"You're doing brilliantly, thank you so much!" said Adam.

The blood kept on filling up, it was almost to the top.

"C'MON!" he cried.

The blood filled the gauge and Adam was instantly released.

Nicholai got his hands out, they were seriously bloody and wrecked. He moved his fingers but when he did, unbearable pain started.

"Thank you." said Adam. "I'm sorry to have to do this"

"Huh?" asked Nicholai. And then he saw what he was sorry for. Adam raised a kitchen knife in his hands.

"It's the rules!" Adam said, as he lunged to Nicholai.

Nicholai, choose a number:

A) 7

B) 13

C) 69

OMGOMGOMG! I'm SO sorry! 13? right.

---

Adam pushed Nicholai on the floor and Adam raised his knife and was an inch away from Nicholai's chest. Nicholai was holding onto Adam's arms.

"GERROFFME!" Nicholai bellowed. "GEHTHAFUKOFME!"

"DIE MOTHERFUCKER!" screamed Adam.

Nicholai was petrified, the knife closing in on his chest. He started to kick his legs to get Adam off but Adam wouldn't move.

"I'm gonna win!" Adam said and he headbutted Nicholai. Nicholai felt a sharp pain in his nose and it started to pour of blood, his arms holding the knife away weakened.

Adam came through with a second headbutt, his nose started in a worse pain. Nicholai's blood all over Adam's forehead. Yet again, Nicholai tried to move but Adam restrained him, the knife closing in on his chest.

"DIE!" Adam shouted.

"PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! I SAVED YOU!" Nicholai cried as the knife started to dig into his chest.

Adam sunk the knife in Nicholai's chest, Nicholai spurted blood from his mouth. He was choking.

Adam raised his knife out of his chest and stabbed him again. "You are NOT killing me, motherfucker!"

Adam stood up as Nicholai lay bleeding.

"You...got...it....wrong." Nicholai said with the last of his breath and then his eyes went unfocused.

Adam looked at him. "I'm sorry, it's survival of the fittest."

A noise came from behind Adam, it sounded like the door unlocked. He turned around and entered the next door...

TO BE CONTINUED...

---

Bad luck Epic Fail. Well done for getting this far though. Next up is ELLMEISTER (Adam) and SLAGGIS (Stephanie)