NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Inazuma Eleven Looks To Be Heading To Europe!!

Inazuma 2 is supposed to be out tomorrow. Shopto hasn't shipped my copy yet though even though they say it's in stock, but they have the release date down for April? Or has it been delayed? Nintendo.co.uk still says tomorrow though.

yup it is being released tomorrow, I want this, but I don't know which version to get.

I only just got Inazuma Eleven a few days ago for £10 (with a nice shiny box :D)

Shopto shipped it today. Wonder if I still get the £5 credit since I won't be getting it today unless they did they shipped it yesterday and process it late.

I just got Inazuma Eleven from Play. I hope to enjoy it.

I received my copy from them yesterday morning and have put a couple of hours into it so far.. and it seems decent :smile: I've only really scratched the surface, obviously, but it should be good fun when I get the hang of it :hehe:

Take it Inazuma Eleven was going on the cheap recently? I wish I'd forked out for it last year as now I need to find a way to get it plus the sequel. Gotta love the DS - maybe my most played console to date. No word of DSi XL's falling in price? If the DS is never going to go away I may as well play it in luxury.

Right, so interestingly in Blizzard Axel leaves the team, not sure how I feel about that. I mean the box arts gave that away, but I thought it'd just focus on the new player more is all.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Inazuma Eleven is excellent, I've been playing it for the past 2 days, even when I'm away from the game my mind is always thinking about the motions, moves, scouts, training etc. Football|RPG ATW!

The characters are also great, The anime was running on Disney last year but I don't know if it's on now, I'm actually considering to watch the series now.

although the only downside is that I can't take part in the 'connect' mode as my internet security is WPA.

Edited by -Dem0-