000_0016.jpg

000_0018.jpg

Intel i7-920 Cii7 Processor speed 2660 Mhz

Hard Disk Capacity 1TB

DVD RW / BR-RW / HD-DVD combo

NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240

6GB DDR3 RAM

24" 1080p Touch Menu Monitor

Printer is a all in one printer, scanner, copier and fax.

Ran it through the Pitstop site online, it ranked in the top 15% of PC's out there :D Not sure about the Graphics card, there is much better out there and im going to stick another 6GB of DDR3 in there but its a nice setup and the monitor is GREAT!

I wanna see the chair!

Also, this forum looks rubbish on big screens...

Nice.

Similar to a chair I bought around a month ago.

Sooo comfortable.

Can fall asleep in it.

What do you use for PC for then, serious gaming?

I really dont know yet >.> I was sick of getting PC's for £200-300 and them lasting a year or less so i thought id treat myself to one that was decent :D Im just trying to push it a bit at the moment, running football manager 2010 with a full database and 50 odd leagues loaded.... processor not getting above 15% usage with that, the web up and music on.

Bought a new game today, Empire Total War to have a go at which should be good :)

Well i had to buy the BR drive but with that it was about £1100. Monitor was £210 i think but its awesome :P Its a packard bell 1080p monitor, the only let down with it is there is no HDMI ports >.> It has a touch menu down the side and really is massive ^^

I wanna see the chair!

Not if you put it on the "stretchable" theme.

How does one do this?

Scroll down to the bottom. In the bottom left corner there's a little drop down menu.

I have that chair. Whatever you do don't let people pull back on it while your in it. Not only will it make you feel like your going to fall backwards it will piss you off. And with enough force they will break it. (Thanks a lot uncle Ren)

Not if you put it on the "stretchable" theme.

I was only kidding.

I have nothing but love for this place and the default skin.

:love:

I have that chair. Whatever you do don't let people pull back on it while your in it. Not only will it make you feel like your going to fall backwards it will piss you off. And with enough force they will break it. (Thanks a lot uncle Ren)

Already found that out...... The joys of having kids.

Looks like a nice machine :) Much envy here for Corei7!

another 6GB of DDR3 in ther

More RAM? :o What on earth are you planning on doing with this thing?

Why would you need more than 6GB DDR3? :heh: It suits me fine... doing all manner of designs, gaming, HD video etc... at the same time! (Well okay not really at the same time, but I could!)

Going to start editing some HD footage from my HD cam, while listening to music, playing 4 CPU intensive games and browsing 300 web pages.... at the same time.

Use a proper theme (that is to say, the old school black and purple Cube Europe one) and it stretches horizontally to fill the entire screen

Been using this for a while now, it seems to swallow anything i throw at it! If anyone is upgrading soon i highly recommend the I7 processors.

Been using this for a while now, it seems to swallow anything i throw at it! If anyone is upgrading soon i highly recommend the I7 processors.

i7 Needs to come down in price though. They're the best, but boy do they come at a premium. Interestingly, they apparently are bottlenecking Dual ATi5970's(which is actually 4 GPUs).

The best thing about your setup though...

definitely the salt and vinegar chipsticks! You absolute genius!