N-Europe

Font help!

Retro_Link

Hey all, I'm trying to find a free Avant Garde font (or as close as I guess) which has a slanted W in this style...

a1a5bf045ed6ebb2b975ece18ce4dd26.10802.jpeg

avant_w_image.jpg

I've got a regular avant garge font (without any slanted letters), but I cant find this one anywhere.

Does anyone have this font as a TT file, or know of anywhere to get it?

Thanks!

Edited by Retro_Link

Well you need to pay for them on whatthefont if they're commercial, but it may at least help you identify which font it is. It might turn out there's a free alternative.

Is it important to have it as a font? If not you could just make a quick vector of it and transform it to fit, or even just cut out that big one above and paste it into whatever you're making...

yeah I've tried a fair few of those type of sites. It's looking like Avant Garde fonts are ones you have to pay for.

Well you need to pay for them on whatthefont if they're commercial, but it may at least help you identify which font it is. It might turn out there's a free alternative.

Is it important to have it as a font? If not you could just make a quick vector of it and transform it to fit, or even just cut out that big one above and paste it into whatever you're making...

Ideally I'd like to be ble to type with it, though yeah i may have to resort to cutting it out otherwise, but that's gonna lead to one lengthy job in the writing i had planned.

Ah well, the search continues!

EDIT: just searched on whatthefont, came back with some equivalents, but yeah i think they're all ones that need to be payed for on font sites.

Edited by Retro_Link

Have you looked on Deviant Art? Theres a lot of fonts on there.
Yeah I had a look, but couldn't find anything. May look again.
Other than that as Dazz suggested I'd just write a "W" or whatever on DaFont and go wild. hax etc.
Yeah I tried that earlier and surprisingly just 1 result!