• He's almost always awesome
    • He's OK
    • He can be good & bad
    • He's a cock

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they are still under the impression that they have talent, which they don't. And frankly, sometimes it's so painfully obvious that you're amazed they didn't realise it themselves. THAT's what I don't get. I don't really like the slaughtering of people, which is one of the reasons I don't watch the show, but they still need a reality check when it comes to their "talent".

Yes but he's partly the reason why they need the reality check. His system has built them up only for him to give them the "reality check". If they'd just been told at the start that they weren't good enough then they would have probably been ok with it.

Yes but he's partly the reason why they need the reality check. His system has built them up only for him to give them the "reality check". If they'd just been told at the start that they weren't good enough then they would have probably been ok with it.

Exactly, they are letting these useless twats on the tv, and they think, hey maybe I am actually awesome. Then everyone laughs. Quite sad really because some of them think they have genuine talent.