N-Europe

What did I miss?!!!

flameboy

welcome back dude :) I've personally just got the internet back after ages, so I've missed nearly two months, but just scraping the odd thing here and there. My plan is to waste about 5 hours/10/three days catching up on the HWYD thread and freaking people out when I bring up something that happened to them months ago that they've forgotten about.

Molly was raging (not really) that she didn't get more praise when she did the Dante thing btw.

Which was here ; worth reading if you havnt already.

Click

I look forward to the pics! :D

Haha, to be fair I did make up alot of mine.

Welcome back Flameboy. I've been meaning to ask you, is this the origin of your name?

Already been asked by moi!

His brother saw the episode called him that and its stuck with him to this day!

Soooooooooooooo 5 minutes ago Molly, get with it :p

When was that? I don't remember ergo... it didn't happen. :heh:

Good to know anyway. I still love that scene, makes me chuckle.

It was on the IRC thingy-ma-bobby. Mr Flameboy just happened to be on whilst I was watching it.

If you missed today's friends episode, it had the one where everyone is kept up all night. With Ross shouting to people about needing help. Love that episode.

<3 Phoebe.

Yes that Friends episode is indeed the reference that made my name. I have been through many previous names before then...adam, Adam, cube-uk, gamecube_in_england (yep believe it uber long) supergamecubeuk and was sat at the computer and could hear my brother watching that episode and he then came in the room afterwards and said "alright flameboy" so the name was born. He has never called me it since!