NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Great Train Robber Granted Release From Prison

I think the driver never recovered from the injurys he sustained during the robbery.

The driver apparently died from his injuries, however, it apparently wasn't this guy who inflicted them.

Its good that the government have freed him, but as he probably will spend the rest of his life in hospital due to how ill he is it's not really freedom, but if he does get better then i guess he can walk free and go home.

He shouldn't of been let free. He should of been left to die in prison.

His Son should also be put in prison for being a dick.

I guessed, it was more a statement I suppose than a question ;)

I just always find myself answering rhetorical questions (on both forums and in real conversations).

Tough shit. Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Then there's this little thing called inhumane treatment.

He shouldn't of been let free. He should of been left to die in prison.

His Son should also be put in prison for being a dick.

I always have trouble figuring out if you're being sarcastic or serious. :p

Then there's this little thing called inhumane treatment.

I dont see anything inhumane about someone dieing in prison. Were not saying he shoudnt get medical help. Just that he dosent deserve to be free. Not exactly inhumane, he made his choices in life.

Could he get proper treatment in prison? I don't know, so I'm asking.

Prison or hospital, he's not free in any case, and he's propably better off in a hospital.

he was in hospital already. but wasnt classed as being free. Its bassicaly a token gesture but i have come to decide he shouldnt have been made a free man. I dont see that he has done anything to deserve being a free man.

So all we're heckling about is his status as a free man? That seems almost pointless. I know it may not be pointless for the involved parties, but I'm not really bothered.

So all we're heckling about is his status as a free man? That seems almost pointless. I know it may not be pointless for the involved parties, but I'm not really bothered.

Well this is the UK, not some third world country of course prisoners are going to get the medical help they need lol.

He was in an Prison hospital before, and is now in a normal hospital. Its possible the care is better at normal hospitals or something like that.

He was in an Prison hospital before, and is now in a normal hospital. Its possible the care is better at normal hospitals or something like that.

No he was in the same hospital just now he dosent have to have guards there.

That was my assumption, too.

No he was in the same hospital just now he dosent have to have guards there.

I thought one of the news articles said he moved hospitals. You can't really trust the media these days though...

The driver apparently died from his injuries, however, it apparently wasn't this guy who inflicted them.

The driver died from Leukaemia 7 years later according to Wiki, although he did have persistent headaches for the remaining years of his life.