NEurope
xgmx

vacation

I (Ezri) just want to give everyone a heads up, I will be going on vacation on Saturday, August 8, 2009. I will be going to Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States with my uncle, Jonathan McDonald, Prime Minister of Jonathanland. I will most likely not be able to get on (atleast not get on a lot/much) on that day.

Oh no. I am pretty disappointed by this news. :(

Maybe we should close the site and forum, because if you can't get online, it's not fair that we all can!

Goodbye xgmx. Hope your father doesn't miss Jonathanland too much.

Die. Shit attempts at being funny annoy me.

Edited by Slaggis

Die. Shit attempts at being funny annoy me.

I hate when people wish death on others for such trivial shit.

I hate when people wish death on others for such trivial shit.

:indeed: I use it instead of saying "Fuck off" all the time, so it's a figure of speech. If you think I actually wish death on this utter dumbass, then I'm at a loss here.

I wonder if blender realized he was probably going to get banned before he did and created this account as a backup.

Nah, that's what LOLTR is for.

LOLTR's trolling style seems a bit different though...

:indeed: I use it instead of saying "Fuck off" all the time, so it's a figure of speech. If you think I actually wish death on this utter dumbass, then I'm at a loss here.

I hate it when people use it like that. All I can think of is of 10 year old's with no regard or respect for anyone using it to insult someone they never met. online. I know most of the time people don't actually want the other to die, but I feel its to strong a word for the intended meaning.

I hate it when people use it like that. All I can think of is of 10 year old's with no regard or respect for anyone using it to insult someone they never met. online. I know most of the time people don't actually want the other to die, but I feel its to strong a word for the intended meaning.

Gotta say I feel the same here. Can't describe how much of a pet peeve that is.

Gotta say I feel the same here. Can't describe how much of a pet peeve that is.

Die.

bawdy.gif

Oh Gizmo, if thats not your real face, I will be severely disappointed meeting you at Reading festival.

Oh no. I am pretty disappointed by this news. :(

Maybe we should close the site and forum, because if you can't get online, it's not fair that we all can!

Ditto.

Farewell my friend. Have fun!!!

We do have a "How Was Your Day?" thread for issues such as this and while it may have been different if you had been a member for years and years and off going to do exciting things, in which case a thread wouldn't be so bad, but a newbie going on holiday is hardly pressing.

That being said, enjoy your holiday :)