NEurope
ReZourceman

Zelda Phantom Hourglass - £9.99

I certainly think this deserves its own thread.

Available to be ordered online and picked up instore. Instore price in bargain catalogue, and online states its £14.99 which is still a bargain, but when you go to pay (I advise self service just in case) its £9.99.

Have fun. I'd like to hear confirmation that it's £9.99 everywhere as opposed to just my store, but I can't imagine it'd be different.

http://www.argos.co.uk

Ty for the heads up Rez, just reserved the last copy of Trauma Centre in my local store, with any luck my bro should be able to pick it up for me as he's going in there anyway, pretty sweet deal. :)

hmm could easily pick up all 3 of those...must resist...

Do it.

Hey wheres the other guy?

~Family Guy reference~

Reserved Trauma center and Zelda for store collection, although it can't be picked up till next week (Its on order or something)

If the price changes before next week, do I pay the price it states on the reservation e-mail, or their price that they have at that time?

If its higher I'd argue that you ordered it back then and want that price etc.

I think Argos state that the price may change, so you lose out if the store price is higher on the day.

Hmmm, just to be safe, I checked if they had any instock from other stores near me, luckily the one in Orpington has both in stock, so have reserved them for pickup tomorrow ^^

Thinking about it, I haven't played my DS or Wii in months... Geuss this gives me a reason to set them up again :)

I was vistingly family in Essex recently and saw a copy of Phantom Hourglass for £5 in the WH-Smith in Bluewater. Not sure if that was a nationwide price though.

I already have Ph'ourglass, so I got Worms Open Warfare 2 for £4 insted! :D