N-Europe

BlazBlue Calamity Trigger

MATtheHAT

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I somehow turned a match around against a level 30 player, boosted me to level 10 and the silver trophy specifically, if you can fluke a win against a really good player you'll be gifted with crazy amounts of Experience, quite a few hidden trophies are character specific. I'll tell you one of them if you want.

I somehow turned a match around against a level 30 player

I've read that you can get in a ranked match with a friend. So if he has a very high level it's easy to level up yourself if he let's you win.

I'll tell you one of them if you want.

Do eet.

I have only two of them:

Taokaka's (throwing something special, I think it's random) and Ragna's (using Gauntlet Hades...or whatever...100 times).

I've read that you can get in a ranked match with a friend. So if he has a very high level it's easy to level up yourself if he let's you win.

I can level you up pretty fast if you just want the Trophy, but you need to play a fair bit online anyway for other Trophies. So you'll most likely hit the required level (I think its 30?) before getting the 'Play 300 online Ranked Matches' Trophy.

Thats assuming you're after the Platinum of course.

Sorry I had to leave so quickly, MAT. I've already exceeded my time limit :D

Well, you raped me. :p

Good games, and thanks for the help with getting the trophy. Might be great if you helped me getting the fight-against-all-characters-trophy sometime.

Sure, I'm away all week so maybe next weekend if you have not got it by then?

Don't think I'll be playing that much at all this week, so I guess I won't be getting any trophies.

Next weekend sounds good. Except for Friday.

Oh, and are you getting Continuum Shift?

Depends on whether I'll be able to work for the next two months. If not then I probably won't be able to buy more than one game until Christmas. I doubt that this game will be Continuum Shift. But I am interested.