N-Europe

Inspired

ipaul

Just thought the forum could do with an unambiguously nice thread as I ask which people you all find quite inspiring or motivational. I'll start us off, with some politicians, being as suspiciously interested as I am in Politics.

Tony Benn:

A man of true integrity and radical thought. Never afraid to say when he disagrees with conventional thought (which seems to be all the time) and still working away at the grand old age of 84.

Ted Kennedy:

I don't know much about him but I like him for this speech alone:

I can't actually think of anymore right now, sure I had more in mind. Oh well I'll post them later when I think of them.

Edited by ipaul

Itch Fox - Amazing poet and lead singer of the King Blues.

The Ted Kennedy speech is incredibly inspriational. Nice to know there are still people who are willing to stand up for the people with no voice.

Edited by Nicktendo

Title sounds funny, but truly a fascinating, insane, brilliant video. Best thing I've found on youtube.

EDIT:

Second Part.

I love how the music she subconsciously plays reflects the mood of the conversation. And how tonnes of stuff she says is really irrational - "If I saw someone destroying a piano, I'd fucking murder them."

It seems many of my tunes inspire me somehow. This song has inspired me the most to be fair. It has helped somehow as well to be fair.

There are many more inspiring moments, but as this is a work PC, all my videos are at home as well as a fully working internet so can't upload them here. Sorry dudes