NEurope

Msr and pgr are not like shift. None of them are portable. None ofvthwm are anything like gt either.

I will check out shift so maybe my opinion may change. The pc demo doesn't inspire much hope though. Whether You like it or not it has no effect on My choice of playing gt psp. It's hardly a Case of one or the either for me. I will be getting tekken 6 for psp and ps3 as well. It's like saying go gt Ps3 over mario kart ds.

Edited by Choze

Msr and pgr are not like shift. None of them are portable. None ofvthwm are anything like gt either.

I will check out shift so maybe my opinion may change. The pc demo doesn't inspire much hope though. Whether You like it or not it has no effect on My choice of playing gt psp. It's hardly a Case of one or the either for me. I will be getting tekken 6 for psp and ps3 as well. It's like saying go gt Ps3 over mario kart ds.

You can get shift on psp :hmm:

I'm not trying to effect your decision to get GT PSP, just you don't seem to accept that people would pick Shift over GT which clearly some people (myself included)

You can get shift on psp :hmm:

I'm not trying to effect your decision to get GT PSP, just you don't seem to accept that people would pick Shift over GT which clearly some people (myself included)

Let me play Shift. I will give it a go tomorrow properly. Who knows i might change my mind like the recent BF's :p PC has extra bugs apparently so maybe PS3 is alot nicer?

I'll get GT PSP for unlocking GT5 cars mainly anyway when I travel. My iphone and reading is getting abit stale. I am not suggesting PSP is in any way a substitute to console games.

Shift PSP is whole different game from PS3, 360 and PC. Havent read much about it.

Got this today. Quite liking it so far. Although I'll put here what I said to Happenstance: It's good for a PSP game, but that's all. Good for a PSP game.

The lack of a proper career is made up for by the random 4 car dealers you get every 2 days. Rather than race to advance your career, you're more motivated to race to get to the next set of dealers.

Oh and if anyone gets this on UMD, there is an install option hidden in the option menu. I suggest you use it. The load times are dreadful from the UMD. It's installing as I write this so I'll update this post with the new load times.

Edit: Christ almighty, installing the game makes such a difference. The loading times aren't just bearable now, they're almost non existant. Awesome.

Edited by Goafer

Yeah lack of modes and stuff makes this a bite sized GT. Definitely miss them. Photomode would have been great too for example. content wise its not entirely new either. High speed ring is based on GT4 for example.

Its very polished though. Good fun to drive and amazing in this respect. In some ways its better than other GT's. Got several major cars already. Done all 100 tests/challenges. trying to gold them now. It has alot of content. Tons of tracks to play on and no matter how much you do you can always play 1 lap races. Its is made for on the go but at the expense of alot of things.

Will the info from this carry over to GT5 on the PS3?

edit: Yes you can transfer cars to GT5. Alot of people are nervous about that as normally you start out with a normal car and feel its part of the fun.

Got a ton of good cars already. Might try some adhoc party for online racing later. Shame and english version is still not out!

Edited by Choze