Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

guess who's back? mwahahaha *ahem*

Guest Ford Prefect

Guest Offerman

Sir I canne argue with j00, that sounds pretty damn sweet. I've always wanted to go to the Artic Circle just so I can experience the climate, I hear the days become extremely short in the Winter?

That girl is stunning - if it ever gets abit cold j00 could always offer to sneak into her sleeping bag and share some body heat. ;) Then whilst she drifts orf to sleep give her one good seeing too.

Sir I canne argue with j00, that sounds pretty damn sweet. I've always wanted to go to the Artic Circle just so I can experience the climate, I hear the days become extremely short in the Winter?

That girl is stunning - if it ever gets abit cold j00 could always offer to sneak into her sleeping bag and share some body heat. ;) Then whilst she drifts orf to sleep give her one good seeing too.

Angel Jay: [singing] Jesus loves the little children.

[to Jay]

Angel Jay: Oh, sorry I'm late. So what's the deal?

[pauses]

Angel Jay: Oh shit, don't tell me you're thinking of whipping your dick out on this fine piece of woman, are you?

[smacks Jay with his halo]

Angel Jay: Tell, you what - look over at Silent Bob and see if he thinks it's okay(that) you whip your dick out.

[silent Bob shakes his head]

Angel Jay: That's it, boy. Put the dick down. You've gotta go from the heart, yo. No little perv bullshit's going to do it for this one. You've got to be smooth. Be Don Juan Bellanouche. Now I've gotta go beat the shit of two sucker-punching little bitches. Remember, don't take your dick out unless she asks... or unless she's sleeping. Bong!

Guest Ford Prefect

the way things are going it looks like applying for residency, learning the lingo and getting a job, either working with my dad or something seperate. maybe even going back into painting if needs be as they're desperately short of skilled labour like that up here and will pay good money for it.

so i prob would be coming to england, but just for visits and to fetch the rest of my gear...

oh and scratch the whole idea with the bird in the pics too.............

Guest Ford Prefect
She blow you off for a woman again?

So if you're staying there, you'll still be here as often I hope?

nope, i just can't be arsed with it all. women are too much like hard work and i can't see the sense in working at something thats just going to utterly wreck your head any way.

oh and i should soon me on much more often, once i get my own access to the net :D

Guest Offerman

Skilled labourers ay? How much do they pay up there for a fully qualified Meccy? I could shoot up there in two years when I'm qualified and live up there...we could be roomies. :)