NEurope
Paj!

School Drama!!

Epic arguement between people in my year on facebook. 90 comments to someone's status update.

But then that happens when dicks are allowed to speak their mind.

But then that happens when everyone is allowed to speak their mind.

Fixed. Arguments have two sides. Those "dicks" have to argue with someone else for it to be an argument.

Also, lol facebook drama.

It was so just so silly...I know what you mean and of course agree, but it's so mundane I can't go into it.

Can we hear what the status was?

Backstory; The girl who lives with me, Rachael, hates this guy, Daniel. He's really arrogant and annoying, and as far as I'm aware they antagonise each other. After he and another guy threw an apple at her or something (no idead) she got angry and said stuff to them on facebook. Then Dan puts it as his status;

Daniel Boni: "I didn't block you. I deleted you. Care to leave me alone now? Your little obsession with messaging me all the time, flattering as it is, is wearing thin and I already have a boyfriend. Sorry to dash your hopes, I know you don't know how to charm a girl any other way than being an arrogant self obsessed and quite frankly boring imbecile." Now now Rachael, thats just nasty.

18:36 · Comment · Like

Sam Nicholson, George Neep and James Clark like this.

Henry Gray at 20:05 on 19 May

Because you said not to make unfounded judgements?

Calum Finnigan at 20:07 on 19 May

Seriously guys....what the fuck is wrong with you?

Jamie Macrae at 20:07 on 19 May

what the fuck is wrong with hu??

Calum Finnigan at 20:08 on 19 May

Oh no two people don't get on very well so...lets have an argument. A constructive use of time.

Henry Gray at 20:08 on 19 May

I wish I hadn't said anything, I keep getting bloody e-mails interuppting my Wolverine & The X-Men marathon. And frankly that's more entertaining. It's none of my business anyway. :)

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:10 on 19 May

im finding the negative vibes are intafearing with my chee... i just think if somones made it that clear they want to left alone u shud just leave it. now im gona leave this.

James Clark at 20:12 on 19 May

lara i only spoke to henry like that because i was pissed off that he was speaking to dan in the way he was which and i have never judged rachel as i dont know her well enough. Neither Henry or Rachel should say that somebody is "arrogant self obsessed and quite frankly boring" when they dont know them well enough to make that judgement.

James Clark at 20:13 on 19 May

And Finny im not sure whats wrong with standing up for a mate?!

Lachlann Finnigan at 20:16 on 19 May

hahahaha, what a bloody waste of time

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:17 on 19 May

well surely rachels decsion to say that is an informed one given the way he acts to her...

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:17 on 19 May

hiya lachllan!

Henry Gray at 20:17 on 19 May

Arguements are hilarios though.

Calum Finnigan at 20:18 on 19 May

This is silly.

James Ivory Brown at 20:18 on 19 May

guess i have the biggest cock then.

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:18 on 19 May

im having a rave! but its my tea time

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:19 on 19 May

and good input james

James Clark at 20:19 on 19 May

james u got a chippy mate.

James Ivory Brown at 20:21 on 19 May

james least i dont smell of sour millk and spit ;)

John Harwell at 20:26 on 19 May

To be fair, Boni, you are pointlessly rude/provoking sometimes. To Maxwell in Chemistry, for example.

Calum Finnigan at 20:31 on 19 May

Why don't we all try and get along?

Calum Finnigan at 20:31 on 19 May

Seriously

James Ivory Brown at 20:32 on 19 May

whats this scrap about?

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:32 on 19 May

because we are human

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:33 on 19 May

aint that profound :P

James Ivory Brown at 20:34 on 19 May

what does profound mean?

John Harwell at 20:35 on 19 May

Deep.

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:35 on 19 May

deep, insightful, meaningful, thoughtful

James Ivory Brown at 20:36 on 19 May

who invited the whole english department?

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:38 on 19 May

me. miss Armour and I are well tight, dont u remember?

John Harwell at 20:39 on 19 May

That Welsh secretary with stunningly grey hair?

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:41 on 19 May

nah the english teacher who changed her name this year but i forget what the name was...

Connor McMillan at 20:41 on 19 May

I challenge every1!!!!!! :)

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:42 on 19 May

to a duel?

John Harwell at 20:43 on 19 May

Of might and magic?

James Ivory Brown at 20:43 on 19 May

instead of Maclaren Madness we can have Mellor Madness!

Daniel Boni at 20:45 on 19 May

Everyone calm down. We can all agree this is all Rachael's fault.

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:45 on 19 May

twat.

Connor McMillan at 20:45 on 19 May

I'd like to challenge everything any1 has said .... cause i feel left out. :(

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:46 on 19 May

i sense we might be going round in circles now...

James Ivory Brown at 20:47 on 19 May

boni, whats this fight about?

Connor McMillan at 20:47 on 19 May

No we're on a straight road clearly... what a ridiculous thing to say!

Connor McMillan at 20:47 on 19 May

Boni what's this fight not about?

Daniel Boni at 20:51 on 19 May

Neepy threw an apple core at her.She then accused me of doing it . Then she started slagging neepy off through facebook. So I stuck up for him and then she left me this message and deleted me.Clearly this is all my fault

James Ivory Brown at 20:54 on 19 May

what a load of cock. Boni i feel its not ur fault.

Sam Nicholson at 20:55 on 19 May

...well i bet everyone feels a bit silly now.

Connor McMillan at 20:57 on 19 May

How'du like them apples?

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:58 on 19 May

this road is clearly NOT straight actually conner. nd boni, u provoke rachael. i wonder how many posts are on this status...

Lara J.E Thomson at 20:59 on 19 May

i cant recall the last time i wasnt silly sam, much more fun realy

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:01 on 19 May

facebook tells me there are 60 comments... good work guys

George Neep at 21:04 on 19 May

Wow. I have caused a real uproar here! I think everyone should calm down! Its just an apple core! Lets not be so dramatic (Rachael). We are all friends here!

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:05 on 19 May

62... im bored and this is silly now, i started anoyed, now im just laughing

James Ivory Brown at 21:10 on 19 May

Boni you gonna have a fight after the exams with rachel? Do it at the leavers ball, mellor madness is on the menu i think.

Jamie Macrae at 21:11 on 19 May

ha ha classic!!

George Neep at 21:11 on 19 May

I got boni's back on that one James! Its a tag team event!

James Ivory Brown at 21:13 on 19 May

fucking SCRAP!! gonna be so good. who is gonna be rachels tag team geezer?

George Neep at 21:25 on 19 May

alright lara so u were saying how do people have the right to judge rachael when they don't know her, pretty hypocritical calling boni a twat!! Think about it love!

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:29 on 19 May

gosh, are we reeeaaaaly starting this up again? boni did a twatish thing in pestering rachel over and over despite her asking to be left alone quite persistantly and then taking then belittleing her over the internet. i dnt know boni. at all. but few people cud help but notice he picks on her. wich is harsh. think about it love.

Jamie Macrae at 21:34 on 19 May

hahahahaha!! this is hilarious!! Boni was only "belittling" (spell it right love!) Rachel coz she was slagging his mate George off on facebook and as i think we have all seen people like to stand up for their mates!

Tom Macdonald at 21:34 on 19 May

someone's time of the month? love?

Tom Macdonald at 21:39 on 19 May

God no! Lara's OBVIOUSLY! have you not read this argument?!

Dickie Sykes at 21:39 on 19 May

"mega lolz"

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:40 on 19 May

nah im guess me. whatever "love", rachel was "slagging" george off coz he provoked her, and as we have all seen, people respond to being provoked. i was happily uninvolved until i was brought into this all again and... i cant be arsed. this is sad.

Tom Macdonald at 21:41 on 19 May

Don't cry about it!

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:42 on 19 May

ill try...

Tom Macdonald at 21:46 on 19 May

No but seriously.

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:47 on 19 May

this is so ridiculous. haha

Jamie Macrae at 21:51 on 19 May

its not ridiculous! whats ridiculous is that all this sparked from an apple core!!!!!! come on people!!!!! i mean i know the school is co ed now but jesus christ some people need to man the fuck up!!!!

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:52 on 19 May

exactly.

Tom Macdonald at 21:52 on 19 May

BONI IS A LEGEND! A HERO AMONGST MEN!

Henry Gray at 21:54 on 19 May

Jamie, can you really criticise spelling when you use "coz" etc. ? :D

Tom Macdonald at 21:55 on 19 May

Are you a bender?

Henry Gray at 21:55 on 19 May

This is about an apple core?

Jamie Thornton at 21:55 on 19 May

Yes. Coz he obviously meant to spell it that way

Lara J.E Thomson at 21:56 on 19 May

hahahaha this is so silly

Henry Gray at 21:58 on 19 May

I love that Rachael hasn't actually said anything in this yet.

Lara J.E Thomson at 22:00 on 19 May

wasnt the waether horrible today herny? what have u been up to today?

Malcolm MacNeill at 22:01 on 19 May

fuck you! (not you tom)

George Neep at 22:01 on 19 May

I don't love that at all - thats piss poor!

Malcolm MacNeill at 22:01 on 19 May

btw, that comment wasnt actually aimed at anyone. please dont be mean to me in response

Henry Gray at 22:02 on 19 May

Not really. Boni started *this* by reposting what she said (with intent to start a loooooooong trail of shit like this). So she doesn't have any obigation to say anything if she doesn't want to. It would make for more entertaining arguing though.

Henry Gray at 22:03 on 19 May

And yes, lara, the weather was rubbish.

Tom Macdonald at 22:06 on 19 May

No, Henry its not a question of who 'started *this*' its piss poor that she hasn't had the balls to defend herself!

Henry Gray at 22:08 on 19 May

Surely it's between her and Boni (or George, or whoever)? She didn't broadcast it to this extent. I'm not her spokesperson though.

Malcolm MacNeill at 22:09 on 19 May

too fucking right your not! (im just joking again)

Tom Macdonald at 22:09 on 19 May

Moaning on George's wall is broadcasting it to this extent. If it was a private issue, she should have spoken to him privately.

Dickie Sykes at 22:09 on 19 May

I think possibly rachael hasnt said anything because shes deleted him and so isnt updated with his status. Not that i dont agree with you henry that this is a long trail of shit between people who seem to seek out arguments, just like the ball playlist.

George Neep at 22:10 on 19 May

Amen

Daniel Boni at 22:15 on 19 May

For starters the reason why she hasn't commented is because she deleted me and so cannot see this. Secondly,(Lara) I don't pick on her at all. Its just because she doesn't have a sense of humour that you think that. Anyone else would build a bridge and get over it. She was the one who made it personal. She could have just not responded and this ... Read more

Malcolm MacNeill at 22:16 on 19 May

haha boom

Dickie Sykes at 22:17 on 19 May

yeah but the only reason you do it to rachael is because you know she hasnt got a sense of humour boni.

Daniel Boni at 22:18 on 19 May

I agree with Henry and Dickie. (By the way I know your talking about me dickie.)

Dickie Sykes at 22:19 on 19 May

well, you and macrae :P

Daniel Boni at 22:20 on 19 May

Finito and I mean it now. Nomore comments.

Jamie Macrae at 22:21 on 19 May

ooooo wat r u saying about me!?!

Dickie Sykes at 22:21 on 19 May

boni's gay

Daniel Boni at 22:25 on 19 May

Look I don't just have an argument for the sake of it. If sombody pisses me off I tell them. Life isn't a popularity contest and I don't like sitting on the fence. And Dickie aren't you just trying to start an argument by bringing up the ball playlist again.

Calum Finnigan at 22:26 on 19 May

Thats was epic. An argument of biblical proportions!!!

Lachlann Finnigan at 22:29 on 19 May

Save the animals!

Calum Finnigan at 22:32 on 19 May

Yes we should save the animals.

Dickie Sykes at 22:35 on 19 May

no. im just saying the two scenarios are similar. im not trying to piss you off boni. as you and jamie agree, if you've got something to say you'll say it. ive just got something to say for once

----

That's the whole thing, if you care enough to read it!

Yay for being mature and 18 years old! :blank:

EDIT: I feel for you here. My entire group of friends stopped talking to me because I didn't go to a girl's 18th birthday party, despite the fact she made it quite clear I wasn't wanted there anyway. I feel trapped amongst secondary school kids, it's quite tragic.

Edited by Razz

@ Paj - jesus, what a load of crap. Can't believe I read the entire argument but it's a really mature way to go about things :indeed: Surprising how many names I recognise there. The most disgraceful thing though is that the spelling is atrocious for a bunch of people who attend a private school. Disgraceful. They really ought to bring back the belt to reinforce this kind of thing. :heh:

Daniel Boni at 22:15 on 19 May

For starters the reason why she hasn't commented is because she deleted me and so cannot see this. Secondly,(Lara) I don't pick on her at all. Its just because she doesn't have a sense of humour that you think that. Anyone else would build a bridge and get over it. She was the one who made it personal. She could have just not responded and this ... Read more

l_8deee03c9e33a37c1539684206ba0deb.jpg

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

"Oh my god Jessica, just build a bridge."

I love the fact that Lara could be something like her, if she tried hard enough.

yeah, i once had to spend 20 mins on the phone explaining to a friend why i didnt want to go to a girls house, as she and i had a bit of bad history and neither of us particularly liked beign around the outher.

she still goes out of her way to be prickly with me today. though good litttle story.

few months ago i was at an indian with a group of mates, said girl included. talk went to how ive been mistaken for just about every nationality under the sun (polish, american, italian, chinese) she said "well, loads of people think im dutch, they come up to me in the street going "dustch?"" (she pronounced it doitch) instant grin between me and a mate, "that means german." her faice fell, as i explained it was actualy german she was finaly persuaded "how do i look bloody GERMAN?" she demands i reply "possibly because your so stern." was my reply, as i sat enjoying my moment of triumph "IM NOT STERN!" she damanded sternly. much laugheter for my mates and a cold shoulder for me.

Anyone else?

Yeah I loved. But he's too shite to quote the awesomeness Ja'Maie is. (or however you spell it)

@ Paj - jesus, what a load of crap. Can't believe I read the entire argument but it's a really mature way to go about things Surprising how many names I recognise there. The most disgraceful thing though is that the spelling is atrocious for a bunch of people who attend a private school. Disgraceful. They really ought to bring back the belt to reinforce this kind of thing. [/quote

Ha, who do you recognise? :p I thought you might know Boni cause of Nick Boni (older than you I think, but yeah)?

That was huuuuge. Could have at least whacked it in spoiler tags. :heh:

Read the first few comments before getting extremely bored.

I just realised, that's about 2 thirds of it all, there was more. It makes no sense as is.

But yeah, it's length was to emphasise how stupid it was.

Anyone else?

Is that Colin/Justin, or am I missing another US Drama reference?

Is that Colin/Justin, or am I missing another US Drama reference?

It's an Aussie mockumentary about a high school. The actor plays that year 11 girl, a year 8 boy and a drama teacher.

and a drama teacher.

*Head of performing arts

Derek, get in here Gringo.

Aw, I thought this thread was going to be about a school play. I'm pissed that our principal had to cut the funds to the school play this year. I was looking so much forward to it!

But yeah, Facebook. I love having long, pointless conversations on there. Yup ...

*walks away*

Who ripped this? The discussion (wasn't much of one to begin with) was over.

And it ended 8 hours ago.

Anyone else?

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A GOLD MEDAL HE JUST WON THE INTERNETS!!

I FUCKING HATE RIPS.

As Moogle said, it was over.

Awesome. I wish someone I knew started an argument like that on facebook, if only so I could throw in some witty insults into the mix.

Oh presspacker.

The girl who lives with me in question just read all this and now is going home (she lives upnorth really) and "not coming back".

Overreaction of the year? Although I printed it off for her, and if she shows it to...someone official, I would clap if some of these guys got in shit for it.

But it's not even...cyber-bullying. It's just two fools who dislike each other. Wish they'd both go away.

Carnage_vs_Venom_by_FallenAngel_pen.jpg

@ Paj - jesus, what a load of crap. Can't believe I read the entire argument but it's a really mature way to go about things :indeed:

I wouldn't call that an "entire" arguement, perhaps 20%ish was relevant.

*Head of performing arts

Derek, get in here Gringo.

I hear you bro, wassa happening?