N-Europe

Dominos Gate

ReZourceman

the BEST part of my evening runs in japan was that once i got to the other side of the park that i jogged in - there was a dominoes pizza place waiting for me!!! :grin:

you have to be a special brand of retarded to post something THAT incriminating on youtube... a very special brand. :nono:

What even happened?

Anyway, I take it they shat on a pizza or something. Which I understand.

I used to work at a furniture warehouse, and loads of people I knew would break furniture on purpose for fun. We'd be loading a lorry that was going to Wales, and the person would get his keys out, make a HUGE scratch right down the middle of the table, quickly repack it, and then laugh knowing the lorry driver and driver's mate would get to Wales and be fucked.

We'd laugh. Why? Because... because we didn't care. I didn't do things like that, but when other people did I didn't care.

I guess it's not quite the same as shitting on a pizza... but still, one guy did shit in one of the chest of draws.

I used to work at a furniture warehouse, and loads of people I knew would break furniture on purpose for fun. We'd be loading a lorry that was going to Wales, and the person would get his keys out, make a HUGE scratch right down the middle of the table, quickly repack it, and then laugh knowing the lorry driver and driver's mate would get to Wales and be fucked.

oh... my god, wesley.. you're like, worse than hitler O_o