NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ephidel

[FS] Numerous Games, Ebay + direct offers etc.

Sorry for not being around for a while. Due to the credit crunch, I'm forced to sell some of my beloved games. All offers and purchases are much appreciated :

Ebay :

Ebay - Mario Party 8 (Wii)

Ebay - Medal of Honor : Vanguard Wii

Ebay - Mario Superstar Baseball nintendo Gamecube Mint

Ebay - Red Steel Wii

Ebay - Link's Crossbow Training w/ Wii Zapper Wii

Other games I'd like to sell :

Wii Play (Wii),

The Godfather : Blackhand Edition (Wii),

Ghost Squad (Wii),

Mario Smash Football (Gamecube),

Mario Power Tennis (Gamecube),

Mario Kart : Double Dash (Gamecube),

Mario Party 4 (Gamecube),

Mario Party 5 (Gamecube),

James Bond 007 in... Agent Under Fire (Gamecube),

James Bond 007 in... Nightfire (Gamecube),

James Bond 007 in... Everything or Nothing (Gamecube),

James Bond 007 in... From Russia With Love (Gamecube),

Medal of Honor : Frontline (Gamecube),

Medal of Honor : Rising Sun (Gamecube),

Medal of Honor : European Assault (Gamecube),

Die Hard : Vendetta (Gamecube),

Second Sight (Gamecube),

Burnout (Gamecube),

Burnout 2 : Point of Impact (Gamecube),

Pokémon Colosseum (Gamecube),

Pokémon Ruby (GBA),

Pokémon Sapphire (GBA),

Pokémon Fire Red (GBA),

Pokémon Leaf Green (GBA),

Doom (GBA),

Doom 2 (GBA),

Wolfenstein 3D (GBA),

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (GBA),

Final Fight One (GBA),

Sword of Mana (GBA),

Breath of Fire (GBA),

Worms World Party (GBA),

Contra Advance : The Alien Wars Ex (GBA),

Duke Nukem 64 (N64),

Rainbow Six (N64),

Armorines : Project S.W.A.R.M. (N64).

Make your best offers on games from this list. Either reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested.

I hope you all find something of interest in that list. :)

Edited by Oli1983uk
Editing the Ebay links so clickable

What would you be wanting for Pokemon Ruby and Fire Red?

What would you be offering? They're worth £10 - £15 each at my local CEX (that's how much they'll pay me) so I'd be willing to sell them to you for less than their price (for selling, probably between £20 - £30. Not sure though) but more than how much they'll buy it for (£10 - £15).

Even then, I'll have to clear all of my Pokémon off them, and I do enjoy the games, I just never have enough time for them anymore. :(

Don't mean to piss on your bonfire but they aren't worth quite that much

Pokemon Ruby;

We sell for : £18.00

We buy for : £9.00

Give exchange : £12.00

Pokemon Fire Red (with Wireless Adapter)

We sell for : £20.00

We buy for : £10.00

Give exchange : £13.00

So if you need the cash like you said you won't be getting as much from them as you think.

You expect people to pay £37.50 for Mario Party 8 pre-owned when the brand new RRP is £35? O_O

You expect people to pay £37.50 for Mario Party 8 pre-owned when the brand new RRP is £35? O_O

And you can it used for £20-£25

Sorry for not responding. I couldn't access these forums yesterday. :/

P&P is not profit for me, then minus the Ebay and PayPal fees and I'm left with about £30. I personally prefer to do private sales on forums like these because it cuts out the middlemen, but I understand that lots of people are apprehensive about such deals because there are no "guarantees" that I'm trustworthy.

As for my prices, the Ebay ones were a shot in the dark. I needed to either reap maximum profit or nothing at all, because the fees would ensure that I'd lose a fair bit of cash.

As for Flameboy's comments, I assume that you believe all of my goods should be sold for second hand prices. If so, then that is why I'm willing to go through hell and high water to prove the quality of my products. I'll gladly supply photos to anyone who asks. Also, I want to get more money than I would do if I sold them at CEX, that's why I'm here. Yet, I'm also selling them for less than CEX would. I believe I made a mistake earlier with the prices, but I guess I must've been rushing at the time.

If anyone else has any questions, please ask. :)

Hmm I have been hankering to play a Mario Party game lately, how much would you consider for Mario Party 8? Or, more probably (as I be broke), 5?

Hmm I have been hankering to play a Mario Party game lately, how much would you consider for Mario Party 8? Or, more probably (as I be broke), 5?

5 sells for roughly £16 on Ebay and I'm not too keen to sell it for so little, so that's why I didn't put it on Ebay. :/

As for Mario Party 8, £30 maybe? I'll double check Amazon and Play now to be certain. EDIT : £30 inc. P&P?

Sorry if I seem extortionate, it's like a moral conflict I'm having inside of me where I feel guilty for charging too much, or I feel stupid for charging too little. >_>

Edited by ephidel
Checked Amazon, Play and Game for prices.

If you want a good idea of what a used game sells for your best bet is probably looking at Amazon marketplace, they usually go a bit higher than on Ebay. Maybe you're best off selling on there if you want a high price but I think you're hoping for more than they're worth.

5 sells for roughly £16 on Ebay and I'm not too keen to sell it for so little, so that's why I didn't put it on Ebay. :/

As for Mario Party 8, £30 maybe? I'll double check Amazon and Play now to be certain. EDIT : £30 inc. P&P?

Sorry if I seem extortionate, it's like a moral conflict I'm having inside of me where I feel guilty for charging too much, or I feel stupid for charging too little. >_>

Sell me Godfather Black Hand for £5 and charge Ashley £60 for Mario Party 5. Karma will be restored!

Sell me Godfather Black Hand for £5 and charge Ashley £60 for Mario Party 5. Karma will be restored!

Damn, I love The Godfather : Blackhand Edition, but I might sell it if I get the 360 version.

@Katie : Thanks for the advice. I've been really into Assassin's Creed recently, so I'm not online enough to sell my games well. :/

How much for Duke Nukem 64????

How much are you willing to pay?

I'd rather you suggest a price first.

It's in decent condition and I must've bought it in 2004/2005, well after the GameCube was established (as the main Nintendo console).

Sign in to follow this