NEurope
Choze

Aion

Yeah I was a Elyos on the Telemachus server. My woman was called Prinny :D I dunno what side I'm going to be yet, I may go to the darkside, but I'll have to see.

My account does indeed say Preorder now :)

Game Account Account Type

Aion™ (Europe) domstercool Preorder

Preselection is active now but cant get onto servers for some reason. Keep getting the "disconnected from server" message.

EDIT: Works now. Two asmodians named Geo and Deathjam have taken up residence on the Telemachus server.

Edited by Deathjam

I'm a Elyos on the Telemachus server, name's Prinny! I'll see you in battle! :p

Traitor! Guess I shall see you in the abyss some time ¬_¬

If you download Aion is there a way of backing up your download? I hate having to re-download massive amounts of data every time I format my drive.

I like the fact steam allow you to backup your games, do they allow the same thing to happen with Aion?

If you download Aion is there a way of backing up your download? I hate having to re-download massive amounts of data every time I format my drive.

I like the fact steam allow you to backup your games, do they allow the same thing to happen with Aion?

All I can say is that I doubt it. I don't think they would want you to have a source of the client from anywhere else apart from their servers.

I think I'm going to buy a physical copy then. CBA on downloading the game every time I want to install it. Downloading patches for MMO's is usually bad enough.

EU copy of game will be version 1.5 which is what is running right now and what the koreans have so we are by no means behind anyone with this mmo, which is refreshing. You should have pre ordered it so you could be part of the headstart. Not too late now i think...

I love it. Soooo much to do. Crafting is very deep/ Classes, well melee ones feel very different. Looks gorgeous.

Hey guys, I read your thread. And i downloaded all of it, and did exactly as the instructions tell me to do, although, im not sure how to change regional language.

My problem is that whenever i try booting up Aion, it tells me "This program is unavailable in your country" WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Im going insane!

Im using Windows 7 64bit can this have anything to do with it? PLEASE HELP ME!

Have you paid anything for the game? Where are you based? This is a good sight to check for aion specific news and its solutions for it's problems Aion Source

This thread said nothing of paying, it said i could try it for free for approx 6 hours, and then i would have to pay. Im based in denmark.

This thread said nothing of paying, it said i could try it for free for approx 6 hours, and then i would have to pay. Im based in denmark.

The first post, not from myself I should add, was posted back in April. And for the CHINESE beta. Which is very much over. So over we have had the European/North American betas since then, and the game is due to come out tomorrow. If you read through the whole thread, there are comments about paying. This game is not free. It's P2P like World of Warcraft.

Doubt anyone cares...but my aion has arrived!

Unboxed and the model that comes with is very nice, detailed and well built. Made of tough stuff.

Doubt anyone cares but here are some pics:

P1000379.JPG

P1000380.JPG

P1000381.JPG

Online pics. Loving this game so far.

Aion0015.jpg

Aion0017.jpg

EDIT: Here is the payment plan:

1 month: £8.99

3 months: £23.97 (equivalent to £7.98 per month)

6 months: £44.94 (equivalent to £7.48 per month)

12 months: £83.88 (equivalent to £6.98 per month)

Automatically recur. (You will be charged once your included bonus time or previously paid time expires.)

One time payment. (You will be charged immediately.)

This can be done through paypal and credit cards. Maestro. Switch Users have to do it manually. Current musing over going for 6 or 12 months. They way my attention span is with games, it may be wiser to go with 3 months...

Edited by Deathjam

EDIT: Here is the payment plan:

1 month: £8.99

3 months: £23.97 (equivalent to £7.98 per month)

6 months: £44.94 (equivalent to £7.48 per month)

12 months: £83.88 (equivalent to £6.98 per month)

Automatically recur. (You will be charged once your included bonus time or previously paid time expires.)

One time payment. (You will be charged immediately.)

I thought they were having a payment plan similar to if you pay £8.99 then you get 240 hours of gameplay to play whenever, or was that exclusive to a asia?

I thought they were having a payment plan similar to if you pay £8.99 then you get 240 hours of gameplay to play whenever, or was that exclusive to a asia?

Looks like it was. Not sure if I mind. I think I prefer it as it is, as 240 hrs is bad for a heavy gamer, like I have become where this game is concerned 24hrs per day would cover 10 days .12 hrs per day would cover 20. On weekends, I can see myself on this alot so current scheme suits me fine.

Anyways, hurry up and get this game! We need more N-E members in it.

You can track your progress out of the game via browser, along with with viewing a 3d representation of the character and equipment: http://uk.aiononline.com/characters/Telemachus/Deathjam

Edited by Deathjam

Aye I linked my character earlier :) Man that Collector's Box is nice. I tried to get it but it was sold out everywhere. Then it suddenly came back in stock at play.com but even more expensive than normal :o

Aye I linked my character earlier :) Man that Collector's Box is nice. I tried to get it but it was sold out everywhere. Then it suddenly came back in stock at play.com but even more expensive than normal :o

Heh left a comment. See if you were an asmodian, you could have joined the same legion as I and ridden my coat-tails to success. Server statistics are really interesting. Every english server has more Asmodians than Elyos. And on all but two servers, no one has reached level 30 and above. On my server, Telemachus, most played class is Sorcerer, followed by Cleric and Gladiator. Actually, it's like that for all servers. Interesting. Most would have you think its the Assassin class.