NEurope
dwarf

The Apprentice

I don't follow this week in week out, but I have seen my fair share of this, this year. I still have nightmares about Pantsman!

It would have been unfair for Yasmina (sp?) to not have won based on the fact that she had her own business. If she were to lose the final based on that, then surely she should not have been allowed to compete in the first place. Why would it have been ok for her to have got through one week, but then have no chance of winning the entire thing?

That said, they were both good candidates, and I honestly thought both had their own strong points. Kate gave a great presentation, good advert, was a good speaker, yet her product was...pretty overpriced to say the least. Still, it shows she was aiming high. :heh:

Yasmina had a decent product, but I did cringe during that presentation. I thought she was going to burst into tears at one point, especially during the pauses.

Who do I think should have won? It's tough. But, I did think Kate was edging it throughout. A bit of a shock to see that she didn't win it.

Over the moon that Yasmina won but at the same time pretty surprised. Was expecting Kate to win to be honest.

I don't get why hiring someone who's successfully set up a business at 27 with 20 employees is a bad thing. Surely it just shows she's got what it takes?

And aside from that, I'd like to get my hands on a box of Yasmina's chocolates. Aside from the innuendo, I'd like to try that laughable strawberry and basil combination out of morbid curiosity :heh:

Glad that Yasmina won, think the right choice was made. Reminded me of a few series ago when Sir Alan picked Simon over Christina, he seems to like the risk takers compared to the people who might be more reliable. Loved the box that was designed for cocoa electric, thought it looked really cool. Shame they looked like they tasted so awful o_O

Hugely shocked, the entire boardroom was just him pointing out how Yasmina didn't need the job, then hirimg her! Good final though

Phil is the stupidest fuck in the world. As is Ben.

Phil was so funny yesterday.

'No one appreciated Pants man at the time but one day, just you wait'.

IT WAS A STUPID IDEA!

^ legendary song though!

You've gotta give him credit for creating all of it!

Edited by Retro_Link

They were both brilliant contestants. I wanted Yasmina to win that little bit more because she's less attractive than Kate. Is that wrong?

It is indeed wrong, Yasmina is far more attractive than Kate.

Can't believe no-one has yet mentioned the loss of Margaret.

Gutted :(

Yeah I know, :o!!

Though I thought it was a bit selfish of Suger keeping her away from her studies for so long!

Wonder if that woman interviewer Karren Brady will take her place?

Margaret is a legend. Slightly moreso than Nick, tbf

They are both awesome and complete the show. I wonder if her replacement will be a good one, though it seems like Margaret and Nick are kind of similar and a good match to watch the teams.

Over the moon that Yasmina won but at the same time pretty surprised. Was expecting Kate to win to be honest.

Same here I thought that due to Yasmina already having a business