N-Europe

GDC 2009

canand

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iwata's keynote is entitled "Discovering New Development Opportunities". What could fall into this?

- It was Hero of Time who posted this patent application for a Wii learning pack for kids. Could actually show up in line with Iwata's topic.

-DSware, WiiWare again fall into this category. Could include new titles, and Wii storage solution.

Edited by david.dakota

I agree with Zechs, I can't see Nintendo revealing too much themselves.

I'm hoping for a Conduit teaser or info and of course any new IP's announced from smaller devs that would normally get overlooked at E3 as a result of the Big-Guns.

I believe there is a whole story behind why Professor Layton games are taking so long to come to the US. I believe it has something to do with the puzzles, as a lot of the puzzles in the japanese version has many puzzles that would only make sense to the Japanese people and not the english.

I think it's got something along the lines of that, I can't exaclty remember, I may be wrong all together.

This. Our biggest failure as a race is not innately holding this mindset.

And every year, people will say they will not get excited again...and then the year after that....

People just always get suckered into wanting to get themselves hyped for something they will most likely be dissapointed with :heh:

I'm anticipating NOTHING... therefore I won't be dissapointed but I may be pleasantly surprised. :heh:

Why stop there?

I'm anticipating that Nintendo announce:

1. They are going bankrupt.

2. Won't be making any more consoles or games.

3. To cover their losses, they will be visiting every household to retrieve their consoles/games back.

4. They will be killing witnesses to the above.

That way, I know I definitely will be pleased.